BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Young tech buck on Foxbusiness pumping BTC like crazy, calling for $200,000 in 2022.

Fat Boss

Established Member
What are you guys buying on the dip? I just added to my MSTR and initiated a position in ASML.

EDIT: grammar and also bought back into AMC. "Thank you sir, may I have another."

cobracide

Established Member
It's too early as sector rotation from growth to value is still going on. Buy any good tech that makes money ASML is a good pick, depending on where it bottoms out.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
As far as EVs, they are all very speculative except Tesla - which is where you should be. It was on sale a little bit ago 12/21 for $908

Yes and No. the one I’m in.. sold thousands of vehicles… has hundreds of patents.. partners around the world. Has vehicles in 3 dozen countries.

Yet… the market gives no ****s.

cobracide

Established Member
Yes and No. the one I’m in.. sold thousands of vehicles… has hundreds of patents.. partners around the world. Has vehicles in 3 dozen countries.

Yet… the market gives no ****s.
What Co. ? Did it make money? I'd imagine not. That's probably why the market doesn't give a crap. AMD is getting hammered and it's making boatloads of cash and has a flawless balance sheet. This will turn into a classic flight to quality when it's all said and done after the sector rotation from growth to value.

Last edited:

cobracide

Established Member
Young tech buck on Foxbusiness pumping BTC like crazy, calling for $200,000 in 2022.
Like throwing darts blindfolded. Every amateur has a price. Remember everyone saying BTC to $100k by the end of last year? Yeah, where are all those guys now? The long term trend is up but timed price targets is a crap shoot for fools.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
What Co. ? Did it make money? I'd imagine not. That's probably why the market doesn't give a crap. AMD is getting hammered and it's making boatloads of cash and has a flawless balance sheet. This will turn into a classic flight to quality when it's all said and done after the sector rotation from growth to value.

Yes. They have made money every year for the last 3.

Meanwhile Rivian hasn’t and somehow still trades in the 80s

It’s Cenntro .. it’s who Nakd just merged with.

They’ve been in the black for years… over 2b revenue in 18, and awaiting a new valuation now

cobracide

Established Member
Yes. They have made money every year for the last 3.

Meanwhile Rivian hasn’t and somehow still trades in the 80s

It’s Cenntro .. it’s who Nakd just merged with.

They’ve been in the black for years… over 2b revenue in 18, and awaiting a new valuation now

Well they are very small time and have made about 3k cars total over the entire company lifetime. I think that pretty much says it all. Look how Tesla has scaled capacity. Almost a million cars a year. Even Tesla is kind of small potatoes compared to Toyota or the big 3 (right now). Toyota made about 800k cars in Dec 2021. It's growth potential that drives the stock price. Doubtful that Cenntro can scale up to be meaningfully competitive. It's probable that most all of the company's value is locked into it's patents - which only go so far.

Last edited:

q6543

Established Member
On the tether point... if there were ZERO backing... say it's totally 100% fake.

It makes up 3.5% of total market cap... so... nothing burger or buying op.

I'm thankful A.F. for this pull back... I've been DCA into the top chains week in and out.. still doing a basket style index.

Go to Ft. Lauderdale... go to Miami... see for yourself .. when I was down there in November and BTC was ripping to new highs I realized just how quickly it will get away from everybody.

I thought it was dead over and over again.. now I believe... if it's good enough for the guys with 20 million dollar yachts... it's good enough for me.

I maintain... our entire universe will be digitized, tokenized, and fractionalized .. then sold back to us block by block, bit by bit.
That's my thesis.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Well they are very small time and have made about 3k cars total over the entire company lifetime. I think that pretty much says it all. Look how Tesla has scaled capacity. Even Tesla is kind of small potatoes compared to Toyota or the big 3 (right now). It's the growth potential that drives the stock price. Doubtful that Cenntro can scale up to be meaningfully competitive. It's probable that most all of the company's value is locked into it's patents - which only go so far.

Rivian Sold exactly ZERO when they went public.. but somehow traded over $100

So it all makes no sense. Yeah I know Rivian has “ X “ contract, but they were in the red last year… no production vehicle. And somehow.. worth that?

Cenntro is in 32 countries…. They just acquired an American plant.. they create their own chip so they chip shortage never effected them.. among other things

What growth potential did Rivian prove ? They continually lost money. Cenntro year after year made profit .. grew .. etc

The correlation between growth and share price .. is very skewed anymore

cobracide

Established Member
Rivian Sold exactly ZERO when they went public.. but somehow traded over $100

So it all makes no sense. Yeah I know Rivian has “ X “ contract, but they were in the red last year… no production vehicle. And somehow.. worth that?

Cenntro is in 32 countries…. They just acquired an American plant.. they create their own chip so they chip shortage never effected them.. among other things

What growth potential did Rivian prove ? They continually lost money. Cenntro year after year made profit .. grew .. etc

The correlation between growth and share price .. is very skewed anymore
Stay focused. I'll just repeat - "a flight to quality" and "a sector rotation". You're asking why it's down and I've told you. Rivian got hammered just like ALL TECH. It will pass. If you are that concerned about chasing the market, rotate to quality.

I prefer not to chase the market. Selling and buying invokes capital gains, and I'm right where I want to be. AMD will take a hit, but it will sell all the chips it can have TSMC produce. Tesla will continue to sell more EVs than everyone else and will scale quickly to compete with major auto makers. States like CA already have mandates to eliminate ICE powered cars completely (2035). This bodes very well for Tesla.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Stay focused. I'll just repeat - "a flight to quality" and "a sector rotation". You're asking why it's down and I've told you. Rivian got hammered just like ALL TECH. It will pass. If you are that concerned about chasing the market, rotate to quality. I prefer not to chase the market.

NAKD was my long hold back when it was a meme stock in early 2021.

Now it actually has potential. I’m just sitting waiting

Users who are viewing this thread