BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
SHIB call by another guy i follow...i've made good money following his plays....very tempted to scale into SHIB

FE-ce-nXIAUU6f0

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
:whistle:

In normal times, a product sharing a name with a virus variant would be bad for business. But these are not normal times, and crypto is decidedly not a normal business.

A little-known token soared in value after the World Health Organization designated Omicron a "variant of concern” on Friday. Dubbed, yes, Omicron, the token shot from around $65 in value to $675 by Sunday, according to Crypto.com.

Attachments

• 1638238382304.png
    1638238382304.png
    68 bytes · Views: 63

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
What, if anything, is BTC telegraphing? The current market has me twitching like a nervous cat.

q6543

Established Member
I'm sticking to my plan. Dollar cost averaging into the top chains AND the market.

ETH, SOL, LUNA, ADA
came back and held much better that BTC, and alot of the other alts.
Hell... terra is almost back to ATH.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
NYDIG, a technology and financial services firm dedicated to Bitcoin, said that the decline was even more severe for some offshore platforms such as Huobi, where bitcoin briefly touched a 24-hour nadir at $28,800.

quad

Established Member
I'm sticking to my plan. Dollar cost averaging into the top chains AND the market.

ETH, SOL, LUNA, ADA
came back and held much better that BTC, and alot of the other alts.
Hell... terra is almost back to ATH.
Yep. I have no urge to sell my cryptos. I'll hodl them all the way down to zero. I don't give a **** diamond hands over here!

Users who are viewing this thread