BITCOIN

MG0h3

Established Member
Damn wth is going on?

Haven’t been watching for a couple weeks and holy smokes. Damn near red across the board

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

q6543

Established Member
There's a FUD cycle about MT. Gox final settlement and disbursement Friday/Saturday.

People are getting out before 150k BTC and BCH unlock and are able to hit the market.

I've been transferring my limit of cash daily into usdc if there is some liquidation wicks.

Plus the FED has gone hawkish and pulled the punch bowl... even doves are talking 2 hikes next year. Dollar has been screaming higher for awhile.

Last edited:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
9220F92B-4F30-4005-B7EF-5E0BC95BE964.jpeg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Never heard of this one, doing well apparently.

Zcash tokens gain 31% since protocol transition to proof of stake

ZEC-USD -0.63%Now!
  • The 65th largest digital token by market cap, Zcash (ZEC-USD), surges 31% since transitioning to a proof of stake protocol from proof of work, according to the coin's main developer, Electric Coin Company, in a release from Nov. 19.
  • Proof of stake, a protocol designed as an alternative to proof of work, is used to mine or validate block transactions based on how many coins are held.
  • "Benefits include the reduction in downward pressure on the price of ZEC, as most miners immediately liquidate ZEC for BTC or fiat today," the company says.
  • Unlike proof of work protocols - the original consensus algorithm in blockchain tech - proof of stake does not incentivize extreme amounts of energy consumption.
  • "Other benefits of moving to proof of stake which include the reduction of the ZEC energy footprint, providing a possible path to on-chain governance mechanisms, and support for interoperability by addressing problems with proof-of-work transaction finality," according to the release.
  • The transition will also "increase the utility for ZEC through capabilities that include yield generation through staking and a possible path to on-chain governance mechanisms for ZEC holders."
  • To note, staking is a way of earning rewards for holding crypto to verify transactions on a proof of stake blockchain.
  • This could imply more Zcash (ZEC-USD) may end up "going out of active circulation due to lockup periods," against its fixed supply of 21M tokens - much like Bitcoin's (BTC-USD) fixed 21M coins in circulation, CoinTelegraph notes a day after the announcement.
  • Electric Coin Company also highlighted its plans to expand its mobile and infrastructure teams, "with intent of shipping a first-release official ECC wallet in 2022."
  • Some other cryptos that are moving higher on Monday - and in the past week - despite the broader crypto market slump includes Avalanche (AVAX-USD +3.1%), Crypto.com (CRO-USD +2.7%), Elrond (EGLD-USD +16.0%) and Decentraland (MANA-USD +5.1%).
  • Previously, (July 15) crypto exchange Coinbase considered adding Zcash and four more digital tokens to its trading platform.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
a big twitter account is calling it over for BTC....he has been dead accurate over the last 12 months.

#puckered

Scare enough paper hands and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Otherwise, we're still moving above the 20 and 21 week averages. I'm not worried until we drop below those metrics.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I am ashamed that I sold my MANA holdings a month or so ago for a tidy profit.

I feel the urge to jump back in but I just know it will crash after I buy

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
FOMO'ed back in on MANA during the mini dip and picked up 120 @ $5.05. It's pushed up to $5.30 again, fingers crossed it keeps running.

q6543

Established Member
I don't think so.
It would have broken to the upside on the initial bull flag.

The major problem is it COMPLETELY gave up the entire FOMO pump.

Sidenote CRO is up 125% from when I kicked out ALGO and bought in.

MANA and AXIE are on my radar now also, they'd need to overtake BITCOIN CASH and POLYGON.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread