BITCOIN

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
remember this when we dump boys...the people who bought the top in 2017 are sitting pretty...know what you hold....hodl it if you believe in it

except for Litecoin. Despite it's promised upside, that stupid coin can't seem to wake up. Wish I would have dumped all mine in May when it pushed over $400.

quad

Established Member
except for Litecoin. Despite it's promised upside, that stupid coin can't seem to wake up. Wish I would have dumped all mine in May when it pushed over $400.
Yes it completely sucks how that happens. I am so glad I stopped mining ZCASH in 2018. I mined it for 1-2 months on some of my mining rigs. At that time it was as profitable to mine as Ethereum. But since I was a long term holder I cared more about the price years ahead. In the long run Ethereum completely outperformed ZCASH in price. ZCASH reached an all time high of over $800 in 2018. It now sits at $162. Yikes!

On paper ZCASH looks good. It has the same limited supply as Bitcoin of 21 million and is also more anonymous than Bitcoin. It is knows as a privacy coin like Monero. For some reason people are worried the privacy coins could be banned by governments and they end up not buying into those tokens as much.

quad

Established Member
I am also glad my faith in Ethereum never wavered. Maker MKR was shooting up earlier in the year and the token price was higher than Ethereum. I briefly considered converting some ETH to MKR. Well now 1 ETH is worth almost double the price of 1 MKR. You really don't know how things will swing.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thankfully it's pumping today. I screwed up royally moving coins around yesterday and now own less than when I started moving Shiba around...dumb.

q6543

Established Member
I've never been able to square the litecoin circle...

Either it's incredibly undervalued by a magnitude of 100X or Bitcoin is over valued.

Something just doesn't make sense.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I've never been able to square the litecoin circle...

Either it's incredibly undervalued by a magnitude of 100X or Bitcoin is over valued.

Something just doesn't make sense.

That's because consumer interest matters more than actual usefulness by orders of magnitude. You can bet serious cash is being laid out trying to spark other coins.

98SVTContour98

Established Member

PIPO

Established Member
I got my some Matic and Klima last night. Both are staked but both are very volatile.

cobracide

Established Member
Facebook now named Meta.. sheesh. The metaverse in reality several decades away - if ever. Hey, lets name my corp after the latest buzz word. Zuch is such a cheeseball.

q6543

Established Member
RH doesn't have the ability.
They literally just had their quarterly and CC, nothing...not a peep.

They're trying to stay out of the SEC crosshairs already... too much heat for them to touch.
Great idea though....just vlad is a turd.

Users who are viewing this thread