BITCOIN

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Can I just point out..

That Weatherman won’t get into Crypto..

Yet he wants to buy into a crypto mining company …..

thats like saying you don’t like strippers … but buying a call girl

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Can I just point out..

That Weatherman won’t get into Crypto..

Yet he wants to buy into a crypto mining company …..

thats like saying you don’t like strippers … but buying a call girl

Not at all: A real company with financials that can be looked at combined with a short (1 or 2 year) outlook. Granted, if BTC craters, the miners will too, but maybe you will have a bit more reaction time with a company.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Not at all: A real company with financials that can be looked at combined with a short (1 or 2 year) outlook. Granted, if BTC craters, the miners will too, but maybe you will have a bit more reaction time with a company.
Not at all?

youre literally trying to profit on what you claim to not believe in..

try to validate all you want…. But it’s not become hilarious.. “ Let the company make money off the fake money I don’t believe in.. I’ll make money off their fake money they made from making fake money “

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Not at all?

try to validate all you want…. But it’s not become hilarious.. “ Let the company make money off the fake money I don’t believe in.. I’ll make money off their fake money they made from making fake money “

Thinking a particular investment vehicle will meet a bad ending long term isn't the same as thinking no short term profits aren't to be had. Hell, that pretty much defines a lot of the trading that happens and defined EVERY stock this spring.

You have to much emotion in your position, no investment ever gave a single **** about you, treat them the same way.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Not at all?

He’s just late to the party. But still invited ;)

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Good and bad, take your pick.

Bitcoin could reach $100K with bulls back in control; Ether to $5K? - Bloomberg

• The recent eye-catching rally seen in Bitcoin (BTC-USD), which started at $30K level in end-July of this year, could just be the beginning of an even larger surge to $100K, with Ethereum (ETH-USD) potentially reaching $5K, as both cryptos face increasing demand and diminishing supply, according to the Bloomberg Crypto Outlook, dubbed Onward and Upward.
  • Ether (ETH-USD) (+9.3%) leads Bitcoin (BTC-USD) (+2%) on a M/M basis, outperforming BTC by almost three-fold Y/Y.
  • Bloomberg's report said Bitcoin (BTC-USD) "is well on its way to becoming the digital reserve asset in a world going that way," but keep in mind that in order for a world reserve currency to function as "money", it must perform as a medium of exchange, unit of account, and a store of value.
  • 2021 is a post-supply-cut year for Bitcoin (BTC-USD), where the reward for mining new blocks is cut in half, and reduces the supply of Bitcoins, implying a higher price while;
  • Ethereum's (ETH-USD) most recent network upgrade has caused incremental coin supply to fall, perking up the price with increasing demand.
  • As of Sept. 2, the 52-week rate of change in the amount of new ETH coins vs. the total outstanding is on track to drop below 4%; Ether's supply could fall below that of BTC, which fell below 2% this year, according to the report.
  • The ETH-BTC price ratio is also approaching its 2021 high at about 0.08, but remains below its peak from 2018 at 0.11, implying more room for Ether to rise.
  • Still, crypto skeptics reiterate that the U.S. dollar remains the world reserve currency, and "my guess is I'd be very careful in bitcoin," Omega Advisors chief and billionaire investor Leon Cooperman told CNBC. "The market structure's broken, so when there's a real, fundamental reason for the market to go down, it'll go down so quickly your head's gonna spin," he said.
  • Additionally, risks of regulatory oversight could rise "when something becomes large enough, factors such as consumer interests and money laundering enter the picture," Stefan Ingves, Governor of the Swedish National Bank warned at a banking conference in Stockholm.
  • Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Gary Gensler also sees crypto is a speculative asset class that needs more regulation.
  • Ether's price increased more than nine-fold in the past year vs. Bitcoin's four-fold rise as seen in the chart below.
  • See why SA Contributor Clem Chambers is also Bearish on Bitcoin.

q6543

Established Member
To be clear... I am long multiple cryptos.

However.. I am a market guy... and until I see a fresh all time high on Bitcoin AND Ethereum.

They are both still in bear markets, from 65k and 4.3k respectively.

As a matter of fact.. Cardano, Solana and Luna aside, most of the top 20 and more are still in a bear market.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Tokens.com to begin trading on the OTCQB exchange

• Tokens.com (OTCPK:SMURF) announces that trading will commence at the open of the market today, September 13, 2021.
  • The Company's shares will trade in the United States on the OTCQB under the symbol "SMURF"
  • Existing U.S. shareholders of Tokens.com shares, previously quoted on the OTC Pink Open Market, will now be quoted on the OTCQB without any further action needed.
  • “We are excited to bring our crypto staking company to the OTC platform and make our common shares available to more US based investors. Through our revenue generating crypto staking strategy and crypto asset inventory, we provide public market investors with an easy and secure way to get exposure to DeFi based tokens,” commented CEO, Andrew Kiguel.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

q6543

Established Member
1 day later now cardano , Solana and Luna are in bear markets also.. the whole top 20 and who knows how many else.

I was bullish but it sure look like pi cycle nailed this runs top.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

cobracide

Established Member
Alt-Coins are subjective. In the beginning, just as now there were/are thousands of them. I started out with mining Bitcoin on GPU over ten years ago. When that became unprofitable, moved to alt-coin mining. By the time I got tired of mining, exchanged all of the alt-coins (Litecoin, dogecoin included..) into Bitcoin. That was a good decision in hindsight.

You can definitely make money trading alt-coins if you are into watching and playing 24/7 but in the end for buy and hold - I would stay with Bitcoin or Ethereum at this point.

One more thing - there have been thousands of people declaring they "know" and predict price actions on Bitcoin, alt-coins, the stock market.. Nobody really ever KNOWS, just some get lucky. This is especially true with Cryptocurrency as there really is nothing (fundamentals like stocks) to base predictions off of. Unless you want to base your future off of the next Elon Musk tweet on say Dogecoin or something. I stay away from meme driven investments.

Last edited:

98SVTContour98

Established Member
E_LmT0dXIAQFMen

Users who are viewing this thread