BITCOIN

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
Great use of clean energy, not.

screenshot_2015-08-11-08-31-00-1-400x400.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Imagine being so queer for Weather Man you have to obsess over his every post.

It's OK, I banned him and he just looks like a douche to everyone else. He'd rather bitch and moan about a content provider than post content himself.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Great use of clean energy, not.

Just so i'm clear...you think it's a waste of clean energy to help the El Salvadorian people save a billion dollars on remittance fees...and to give the 70% of people there who are unbanked access to financial payment systems...and to give the people overall there a currency that wont get wrecked by inflation of the USD.

Also, I believe I read the energy from the volcano is WASTED if it doesn't get used for Bitcoin purposes....so you are also advocating for wasting energy.

Why do you hate those people?

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Just so i'm clear...you think it's a waste of clean energy to help the El Salvadorian people save a billion dollars on remittance fees...and to give the 70% of people there who are unbanked access to financial payment systems...and to give the people overall there a currency that wont get wrecked by inflation of the USD.

Also, I believe I read the energy from the volcano is WASTED if it doesn't get used for Bitcoin purposes....so you are also advocating for wasting energy.

Why do you hate those people?
There's lots of energy wasted in the Universe. Look at all the energy our son alone produces. It's shining light onto planets that don't even have life. What a waste! ;)

The Sun Is a Huge Ball of Energy
The Sun is about 865,000 miles in diameter. That's as wide as 109 Earths placed side by side! About 1 million Earths would fit inside the Sun.

It's hard to imagine the enormous amount of energy the Sun produces. Because its core is under a lot of pressure, hydrogen atoms are constantly colliding with each other at great speeds, fusing together to form helium, and releasing energy. Lots of these collisions occur, creating a ball of energy.

In just one second, the Sun produces about 118 times as much energy as the United States used in the year 2003! Only about one-billionth of the total energy that the Sun produces reaches Earth, but it is enough to enable us to live here.

How Much Energy Does the Sun Produce?

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Can Ethereum be staked on Coinbase Pro or does it have to be on Coinbase? Also, does it have to be staked on the computer or can it be done via the mobile app? I'm guessing it can't be done on the mobile app since I didn't see an obvious way to do so.
If you have Coinbase Pro you should have Coinbase. And sending ETH from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase should have zero fees. Check to see if you can login to Coinbase with your Coinbase Pro credentials.

I don't think you can stake on Coinbase Pro since that is a trading platform.

You'll have to get on the waiting list to get 6% APR on your ETH. I had to wait a few months.

quad

Established Member
they are quite a bit different though IMO, coinbase is much easier on the eyes, simpler to work, just wayyy higher fees. seems backwards to me that the "pro" version is more rudimentary is all
I agree the Pro version really sucks as far as interface goes.

Users who are viewing this thread