BITCOIN

quad

Established Member
Bitboy's got well over 1000 ETH. And a few weeks ago he shared his portfolio which was around $10.8 million. He's probably approaching $20 million. But I think the team he works with share some of that. There's quite a few people that support him. They just closed on a large office space I think.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Ethereum and Dogecoin surge to new records as Bitcoin sticks in tight range
  • The "flippening" chatter is gaining steam again today, as ether (ETH-USD) surges more than 10% to a new all-time high just shy of $3,500, while bitcoin (BTC-USD) slumps 4% to $56K. A check of market caps finds Bitcoin a hair above $1T, while Ethereum nears $400M.
  • The biggest winner in crypto today is dogecoin, up 24% to a new record of $0.49 and a market cap of $63B. Helping this meme crypto is its new listing on eToro (soon going public via SPAC FTCV). Also at work, baseball's Oakland A's for the first time accepted dogecoin for game tickets.
  • Yesterday, Canada's Mogo may have become the first North American company to invest some of its treasury assets in ether.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
.60 this morning dodgecoin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought in at .09

Doge is my best performer, bringing almost the same gains as ETH but with much much less invested and that's because I got in at .05 cents and then again at .35. My brother got in at .005 so I'm sure he is super stoked at the moment.

Even though ETH is what I'm most focused on these two have made me more money in 1 week than I was making in 3 weeks when I was working. The downs can suck for sure but man the ups are fun to watch!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I sold my .04 Doge at .42 or so.
Bought a few more again though at .32
Not sure if I should buy some more, or if it's just gonna tank.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I sold my .04 Doge at .42 or so.
Bought a few more again though at .32
Not sure if I should buy some more, or if it's just gonna tank.

Everything logical says it will fail at some point but it just keeps growing and becoming more widely accepted. $1 is a given for Doge at this point.

q6543

Established Member
Pi cycle cross still looks undefeated to me.
Show me a solid strong 70k to invalidate.

venmos1

Established Member
No idea on when price targets will hit but I don't even care to be honest. I personally think it will surpass the amounts we have seen so far from the likes of BTC, but I anticipate that it could take at least 5 years or more to get there depending on how things in the world and this country keep moving along.
I've heard anything from $8k to over $20k by the end of this market cycle. Any of those could be right because they are mostly projected off different charts based off history. Some off ETH/USD, some off the ETH/BTC valuation. So I can't say what will really happen only that I'm along for the ride. I will probably begin to take some profits if it gets past $10k by the end of this year. Otherwise I'll continue to hold.

I agree with both of you guys. 3 and even 5 years out really isnt that far. i feel we are in a big transition phase with the whole crypto world. its amazing what has happened over the last couple months.

A few months ago when things were starting to get going it felt pretty good to see 18-20k eth end of year / bull cycle. Then it seemed to be slower getting going, not hitting price targets for a while. So i wasnt sure if it was just slow to get going or not going to reach what they thought. I remember seeing a guy on a news channel a while ago before bitcoin took off and people were doubting btc and his confidence in it. his point and takeaway was that price does not matter. look into the foundation and the need for what it provides for the future. he hit the nail on the head. i see this all the time with acquaintances in stocks. they freak out when they drop a bit. many buy in for the price point not for what the stock or coin actually represents. i think eth and ada will have huge growths and be a staple in their field for a long long time. i will be investing more and more into them.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I agree with both of you guys. 3 and even 5 years out really isnt that far. i feel we are in a big transition phase with the whole crypto world. its amazing what has happened over the last couple months.

A few months ago when things were starting to get going it felt pretty good to see 18-20k eth end of year / bull cycle. Then it seemed to be slower getting going, not hitting price targets for a while. So i wasnt sure if it was just slow to get going or not going to reach what they thought. I remember seeing a guy on a news channel a while ago before bitcoin took off and people were doubting btc and his confidence in it. his point and takeaway was that price does not matter. look into the foundation and the need for what it provides for the future. he hit the nail on the head. i see this all the time with acquaintances in stocks. they freak out when they drop a bit. many buy in for the price point not for what the stock or coin actually represents. i think eth and ada will have huge growths and be a staple in their field for a long long time. i will be investing more and more into them.

Spot on. I have a few reasons why I feel so strongly about ETH, but at the core I do think crypto has a purpose that is still being developed. All of the crap we see in this country with money power becoming more and more centralized every day. I think crypto is, and will continue to, push back against that, and will be a vessel for the average person to regain freedoms. You can't limit your thoughts on it based entirely on what you see now. People have to keep an open mind about what it can become.

q6543

Established Member
I'm open to being wrong... that's why I want to see 70k... otherwise like normal .. bear market lows 15 months before the next halving. Q4/22 into Q1/23

Alts definitely look like they're in their blowoff tops right now.

Last edited:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I hope you guys make a ton of money, just remember the big boys with the big computers will be out and counting their gains when this stuff implodes. I'm not sure what I would use as a trigger to get out, but I would have one and not hesitate, if it happened.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Traded all my BTC for ETH yesterday. Bought $300 more in Doge. I did take some profits as I mentioned earlier and bought two new amps for my Truck. First time I pulled profits....not gonna make it a habit.

quad

Established Member
I hope you guys make a ton of money, just remember the big boys with the big computers will be out and counting their gains when this stuff implodes. I'm not sure what I would use as a trigger to get out, but I would have one and not hesitate, if it happened.
The big boys don't want a huge capital gains tax bill. I expect them to cash out some but not all of it.

I would not get out 100%. I personally plan to only cash out about 10-15% if that. Otherwise you have a large tax bill waiting. You can also either stake your cryptos as is the case with Cardano and Ethereum or park your cash in a stablecoin and earn interest off it. Blockfi offers decent APRs and so do others.

https://blockfi.com/rates/

If you have $1 million in a stablecoin earning interest you could live off the interest alone if your lifestyle is not too wild. Of course if the cost of living goes up that changes.

That's why I am thinking it would be better to stake a crypto or hold BTC and earn interest off your holdings. That way if the dollar loses more value against the digital token you don't lose out in the process as you collect interest payments because your digital token balance remains the same.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The big boys don't want a huge capital gains tax bill. I expect them to cash out some but not all of it.

I would not get out 100%. I personally plan to only cash out about 10-15% if that. Otherwise you have a large tax bill waiting. You can also either stake your cryptos as is the case with Cardano and Ethereum or park your cash in a stablecoin and earn interest off it. Blockfi offers decent APRs and so do others.

https://blockfi.com/rates/

If you have $1 million in a stablecoin earning interest you could live off the interest alone if your lifestyle is not too wild. Of course if the cost of living goes up that changes.

That's why I am thinking it would be better to stake a crypto or hold BTC and earn interest off your holdings. That way if the dollar loses more value against the digital token you don't lose out in the process as you collect interest payments because your digital token balance remains the same.

When and if I grant, this stuff turns, you aren't going to be worried about the tax bill.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I’d love to know the next big crypto that’s hits next..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread