BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Bitcoin breaks below $50K as cryptocurrency selloff continues
  • At its worst levels of about $47K in the pre-dawn hours, bitcoin (BTC-USD) was down more than 25% from its all-time high hit last week amid the Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN) public listing frenzy.
  • There's been a modest bounce since, and bitcoin is currently changing hands at $49.9K.
  • Recent speculative favorites like Dogecoin (DOGE-USD), Filecoin (FIL-USD), Binance Coin (BNB-USD) are faring even worse.
  • The catalyst for the selloff may have been chatter about a sharply higher capital gains tax rate, but the recent crypto furor almost demanded a cool-down period.
  • Checking some blockchain-related companies in the premarket ... Coinbase, Microstrategy (NASDAQ:MSTR), Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ:RIOT), Marathon Digital (NASDAQ:MARA) are all down 2%-3% following far larger tumbles in yesterday's trade.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got my Coinbase account reinstated and after I got in I was looking into the ETH staking, and what I thought was the button to learn more ended up being the button to enroll so now I'm signed up for staking. I'm sure I can un-enroll but I was interested in it to begin with. Does anyone know if you can add more ETH to the staking you already have or do you just have to buy it on a separate unstaked account?

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I got my Coinbase account reinstated and after I got in I was looking into the ETH staking, and what I thought was the button to learn more ended up being the button to enroll so now I'm signed up for staking. I'm sure I can un-enroll but I was interested in it to begin with. Does anyone know if you can add more ETH to the staking you already have or do you just have to buy it on a separate unstaked account?

My understanding after researching it is that eventually they will have wallets for both. A wallet for what you have staked and a wallet for anything not staked. It sounds like you will be able to trade and move staked ETH eventually.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My understanding after researching it is that eventually they will have wallets for both. A wallet for what you have staked and a wallet for anything not staked. It sounds like you will be able to trade and move staked ETH eventually.

That's what they say. They say eventually you will be able to trade the staked ETH.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/staking/ethereum-2-0-staking

quad

Established Member

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Still more in the tank

Attachments

• IMG_20210424_110053.jpg
    IMG_20210424_110053.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 86

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Did you guys mention the Dogecoin millionaire? lol 33 years old..invested around 180K...everything he had and then credit. 69 days later...BAM!

Users who are viewing this thread