BITCOIN

98SVTContour98

Established Member
I thought they were once worth $20k each?

I’m predicting bit will be under $10k at some point in the year 2021.

Oh look, the same guy who was trying to rag on us on page 1 is now coming out with predictions....probably should have predicted the move from $12k to $60k first.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
nah bro...you are good longterm...I do expect to see somewhere between $10k-$14k Bitcoin again (within the next month(s))...and I'll be buying more throughout that range...I suggest you do as well.
interesting going back and reading our posts! Now look at where we are! HAHA

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Charles Edwards on Twitter: "From the VISA CEO: They are going to "enable the purchase of Bitcoin on Visa credentials." They are also working to allow Bitcoin "to be used at any of the 70 million places around the world where Visa is accepted." Bullish. https://t.co/4UgeLMh0RL" / Twitter

The firm's CEO Alfred Kelly said on Fortune’s Leadership Next podcast on Tuesday that the payment processing behemoth is willing to facilitate not only bitcoin purchases, but also spending functionalities, and in a big way:

We’re trying to do two things. One is to enable the purchase of Bitcoin on Visa credentials. And secondly, working with Bitcoin wallets to allow the Bitcoin to be translated into a fiat currency and therefore immediately be able to be used at any of the 70 million places around the world where Visa is accepted.

Visa Plans to Enable Bitcoin Payments at 70 Million Merchants

venmos1

Established Member
Are there any promising low cost coins?

to me, its more about gains vs prices. At sub $1.50 a coin you cannot go wrong (imo) with cardano. It is positioned for big things and the creator is determined for it to succeed.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I've done well with VTHO already. It's currently at .0112. I literally threw about 500 into a coin that had no direction but up..hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread