BITCOIN

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Cenntro legit selling point during this whole shortage .. was how they have their own chips when others don’t..
That’s how they were outselling other EV companies

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Cenntro legit selling point during this whole shortage .. was how they have their own chips when others don’t..
That’s how they were outselling other EV companies
Based on their SEC filing, it sounds like they have a prototype chip that isn't even close to production. Which semiconductor lab is producing this for them? They are most certainly not producing themselves. Cenntro is not a vertically integrated company so they are getting its chips externally. It sounds like they are out sourcing most of it's ADAS systems.

"We have developed a prototype system-on-chip (which we sometimes refer to as an “SOC”) for vehicle control...."

"Additionally, our engineers have worked closely with certain of our qualified suppliers to co-design digitally enabled components in areas such as steering, braking, acceleration and signaling."

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Based on their SEC filing, it sounds like they have a prototype chip that isn't even close to production. Which semiconductor lab is producing this for them? They are most certainly not producing themselves. Cenntro is not a vertically integrated company so they are getting its chips externally. It sounds like they are out sourcing most of it's ADAS systems.

"We have developed a prototype system-on-chip (which we sometimes refer to as an “SOC”) for vehicle control...."

"Additionally, our engineers have worked closely with certain of our qualified suppliers to co-design digitally enabled components in areas such as steering, braking, acceleration and signaling."

The SOC is Q1 2023 release. It was just shown at CES this last week.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
The SOC is Q1 2023 release. It was just shown at CES this last week.
This company has a competitive advantage in absolutely nothing. There is nothing innovative or ground-breaking or any new technology paradigms introduced. Yawn. They won't product their own chips, despite what they have misled you to believe.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
This company has a competitive advantage in absolutely nothing. There is nothing innovative or ground-breaking or any new technology paradigms introduced. Yawn. They won't product their own chips, despite what they have misled you to believe.

Yet they are outselling other EV companies….

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Tesla has been written off many times. None of these other manufacturers have a car that can compete with the Plaid - yet. A recent update just unlocked the Plaid to a speed of 175 mph. The track package will be released also. Curious to see what times they run @ Nürburgring eventually. Besides the yet to be released very limted production and $2.3 million Rimac Nevera the Tesla Plaid is the quickest car (ICE or EV) in history and the 1/4 time does not lie. Numerous Plaids have consistently run the 1/4 mile in the low 9 seconds.

Hate Tesla all you want but they proved the established auto makers wrong. They also don't waste money on fancy ads and would rather put that money in to making better cars.

Finally Musk has been attacked or shunned by politicians (Warren, Sanders, Xiden etc.) that we all despise on this forum. That tells you that he is probably on the right side of history.

I don't hate Tesla, he was a shrewd business man who took advantage of carbon rules that enabled him to grow his company without actually making money off the cars he built. When the mandates force all car companies to make EV, Tesla will find out that not having dealerships matters. The vast majority of customers value convenience, and driving an hour for service, or more, is not.

quad

Established Member
I don't hate Tesla, he was a shrewd business man who took advantage of carbon rules that enabled him to grow his company without actually making money off the cars he built. When the mandates force all car companies to make EV, Tesla will find out that not having dealerships matters. The vast majority of customers value convenience, and driving an hour for service, or more, is not.
I believe Tesla will service their cars at the customers’ homes. Waiting for the other automakers to come out with a faster car than the Plaid, then we’ll see. And they need to be less woke. Musk is the opposite of woke. He has even come out and said wokeness can potentially destroy our civilization. Musk would totally fit in with SVTP.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I believe Tesla will service their cars at the customers’ homes. Waiting for the other automakers to come out with a faster car than the Plaid, then we’ll see. And they need to be less woke. Musk is the opposite of woke. He has even come out and said wokeness can potentially destroy our civilization. Musk would totally fit in with SVTP.

Only if you are within a certain radius and don't need a lift and it ain't cheap.

q6543

Established Member
Well we've had a 41% drawdown to the 41K level.

No real hard cascading liquidations though.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Yet they are outselling other EV companies….
They are selling Kei sized vehicles. There are few markets where those can be sold. It is a low-speed vehicle, which has very limited appeal. Anyhow, I don't think they actually delivered any of the 2200 vehicles they supposedly sold. They just received orders.

cobracide

Established Member
They are selling Kei sized vehicles. There are few markets where those can be sold. It is a low-speed vehicle, which has very limited appeal. Anyhow, I don't think they actually delivered any of the 2200 vehicles they supposedly sold. They just received orders.
Limited European only market for now I think.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

3300 sold and delivered in 26 countries

Attachments

• 30AA15E6-E501-4DAB-A7EA-F64894EA3F09.jpeg
    30AA15E6-E501-4DAB-A7EA-F64894EA3F09.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 65

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Cool story bro. Is this number 3300 sold in 2021 or 3300 sold since they were founded in 2013? See how ambiguous they are being lol

I like how I legit proved you wrong.

You Canadians are just like fauci … making a statement .. getting proven wrong.. then moving the goal post

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
I like how I legit proved you wrong.

You Canadians are just like fauci … making a statement .. getting proven wrong.. then moving the goal post
I didn't move the goal post. It is not my fault you can't read with precision. Their website is intentionally ambiguous to dupe "investors" like you. You actually thought they manufacture their own chips hahahahahaha

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Business Insider
Business Insider

JPMorgan says ethereum is losing ground to rivals in the NFT market, which could boost the likes of solana​

[email protected] (Harry Robertson) - 37m ago

• High gas fees and congestion have pushed NFT apps away from the ethereum network, JPMorgan said.
  • The bank's analysts found ethereum's NFT volume share has fallen from 95% at the start of 2021 to around 80%.
  • If the trend continues, it could start hitting ethereum's price, JPMorgan's markets team said.
Ethereum is losing ground to rivals such as solana in the NFT sector of the cryptocurrency universe, due to sky-high transaction fees on the network, JPMorgan has said.

Ethereum's volume share of non-fungible token trading has fallen from around 95% at the start of 2021 to around 80%, according to JPMorgan's analysts, led by Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou.
"It looks like, similar to DeFi apps, congestion and high gas fees has been inducing NFT applications to use other blockchains," Panigirtzoglou said in a note sent to clients last week, referring to apps built for decentralized finance.
The bank's global markets team found that the solana network in particular had been seizing market share from ethereum in recent weeks.
"If the loss of its NFT share starts looking more sustained in 2022, that would become a bigger problem for ethereum's valuation," Panigirtzoglou said.
Non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, are crypto assets that represent ownership of items such as pieces of digital art, video clips, and virtual clothing.
The now roughly $12 billion NFT market has boomed over the last year, with one digital art NFT selling for $69 million in March 2021. Bored Apes and CryptoPunks, two types of digital avatars, are some of the most popular NFTs.
The ethereum cryptocurrency network, founded in 2015, is the technology that underlies the vast majority of NFT buying and selling. Yet traders are becoming increasingly frustrated with congestion and very high transaction or "gas" fees on the network, which often add more than $80 to a purchase.

Newer blockchains such as solana are now muscling in, attracting NFT developers with much lower transaction fees. Other networks, such as wax or tezos, are also jostling for position, JPMorgan said.
Ethereum has also been ceding market share in the world of decentralized finance. DeFi apps allow people to carry out financial transactions, trade or sign "smart contracts" without the need for intermediaries such as banks and clearing houses.
Cardano, one of a number of rival networks sometimes dubbed "ethereum killers", has been a particular beneficiary in the DeFi space.
However, ethereum remains by far the dominant blockchain when it comes to both NFTs and DeFi. The total value of projects locked on the ethereum network stood at around $156 billion — almost double that of the next 10 networks combined — analysts at the Coinbase exchange estimated last week.
Ethereum developers are racing to try to solve the problem of high gas fees. But a crucial network upgrade known as "sharding", intended to add more capacity to the network, is not due until early 2023.
Ether, the cryptocurrency on the ethereum network, was down 3.4% to $3,162 on the Coinbase exchange Tuesday. It's been hit by a broad sell-off that has whacked tech stocks and digital assets.
Read the original article on Business Insider

Attachments

• 1642508872608.png
    1642508872608.png
    68 bytes · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread