BITCOIN

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
thank you for brining this to my attention. I sold my bitcoin. thanks for looking out for me and my financial safety!

It isn't BITCOIN dumbass, but it may end up one of the biggest crypto Ponzi schemes.

Tether supposedly owns 5 percent of the world's commercial paper, but no one can seem to find anyone who has done business with them.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
It isn't BITCOIN dumbass, but it may end up one of the biggest crypto Ponzi schemes.

Tether supposedly owns 5 percent of the world's commercial paper, but no one can seem to find anyone who has done business with them.

Sir, are you not familiar with the people, dating all the way back to 2014, that have used tether FUD to say bitcoin would go to Zero?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh but i'm the dumbass.

jfc, i dont know why i bother.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Sir, are you not familiar with the people, dating all the way back to 2014, that have used tether FUD to say bitcoin would go to Zero?!?!?!?!?!?!

oh but i'm the dumbass.

jfc, i dont know why i bother.

They are not related, why would I think a scam involving a dollar tied crypto would make BTC go down? Other than the fact that a crypto used as a ponzi driver would probably not reflect well on crypto in general?

I am not emotionally invested in whether BTC wins or loses. Based on my latest reading, I think it could run for 2 or 3 years more at least. My consistent view is that it is not used as a currency, but it is invested in like an asset. I happen to think that viewing vapor as an asset is folly.

Younger people, obviously, view it differently. So when the Fed faucet gets turned off and the liquidity bubble works its way through the system, then what? Or, what happens if Biden fumble ****s the economy into recession?

To be fair, many many asset classes are not going to fair well in a down turn, to many hockey stick charts out there. How will BTC and the others be treated? Will their losses be outsized or will they lose value proportionally in step with the market?

Based on the volatility during good times, it is hard to believe it will outperform the market in bad times. That is somewhat hard to figure out, a lot of BTC is not visible because it is in the shadows. We'll see, maybe sooner rather than later with how Biden is running the show.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
They are not related, why would I think a scam involving a dollar tied crypto would make BTC go down? Other than the fact that a crypto used as a ponzi driver would probably not reflect well on crypto in general?

I am not emotionally invested in whether BTC wins or loses. Based on my latest reading, I think it could run for 2 or 3 years more at least. My consistent view is that it is not used as a currency, but it is invested in like an asset. I happen to think that viewing vapor as an asset is folly.

Younger people, obviously, view it differently. So when the Fed faucet gets turned off and the liquidity bubble works its way through the system, then what? Or, what happens if Biden fumble ****s the economy into recession?

To be fair, many many asset classes are not going to fair well in a down turn, to many hockey stick charts out there. How will BTC and the others be treated? Will their losses be outsized or will they lose value proportionally in step with the market?

Based on the volatility during good times, it is hard to believe it will outperform the market in bad times. That is somewhat hard to figure out, a lot of BTC is not visible because it is in the shadows. We'll see, maybe sooner rather than later with how Biden is running the show.

cc82a2c632ffd31701d60b31bfa840bd.jpg

cobracide

Established Member
Will bitcoin value short term be affected by how the government treats it? Of course. Remember this though - Bitcoin is getting along just fine without government backing. See "Decentralized Network".

Bitcoin was created as an ALTERNATIVE CURRENCY.
Specifically to be used WITHOUT Government control.

Go ahead, ban it. Long term, I believe it hardly matters. Bitcoin will be around long after the Dollar is dead.

nxhappy

Established Member
Will bitcoin value short term be affected by how the government treats it? Of course. Remember this though - Bitcoin is getting along just fine without government backing. See "Decentralized Network".

Bitcoin was created as an ALTERNATIVE CURRENCY.
Specifically to be used WITHOUT Government control.

Go ahead, ban it. Long term, I believe it hardly matters. Bitcoin will be around long after the Dollar is dead.
I fully agree. They are printing so much money I think eventually it will be worthless, just as in other countries. At that point, Crypto becomes king. Those that have it, will own it all.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I have to thank you guys. After a couple of time passing on crypto investing throughout the years, someone linked me up to bitboy on here which got me going. He is a bit much and I don't follow too much, but I am close to having a 70k investment now with some periodic buys and some leverage trading. Probably have 30k put in to this. My accountant is going to shit...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Been tuning out mostly with this stuff and just letting my stuff ride, but I'm curious if there is expected to be a cap on these runs or is this expected to be the start of the next breakout? I want to try and get some gains this time but am not going to risk selling at the wrong time.

98SVTContour98

Established Member
Been tuning out mostly with this stuff and just letting my stuff ride, but I'm curious if there is expected to be a cap on these runs or is this expected to be the start of the next breakout? I want to try and get some gains this time but am not going to risk selling at the wrong time.

no one "knows", but i'm seeing traders expect bitcoin to pump to between $85k (the most conservative target i've seen) to $300k. I tend to fall into the around $100-$150k will be the top...later this year or Q1 of next year.

Ethereum is expected to be $6k to $20k, i'm expecting $10k-$12k.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
no one "knows", but i'm seeing traders expect bitcoin to pump to between $85k (the most conservative target i've seen) to $300k. I tend to fall into the around $100-$150k will be the top...later this year or Q1 of next year.

Ethereum is expected to be $6k to $20k, i'm expecting $10k-$12k.

I agree with your targets estimations. I plan to start DCA'ing out of BTC at $100k and ETH at $10k. That way if they keep going up I haven't sold my entire stack early.

I also believe both tops will come in 2022, BTC before ETH.

Users who are viewing this thread