I couldn't see how.I was reading some of the posts from the begging of the thread and some were saying inactivity in your digital wallet can cause issues? So if you buy some bitcoin or whatever digital currency and put it in cold storage, does that harm your investment?
I was reading some of the posts from the begging of the thread and some were saying inactivity in your digital wallet can cause issues? So if you buy some bitcoin or whatever digital currency and put it in cold storage, does that harm your investment?
Wow, you're up to 1480? I'm at like 26 lol. I'm gonna stick with it just in case it does become something though. I'd rather be disappointed if it doesn't become something than regretting not doing it if it does become something. Thanks for the infoThis will likely never be anything and some people think the creators are doing it just to get ad revenue from the app. Using the app to mine it on my cell phone doesn't cost me anything and I don't get ads that often so whatever. I've been in for a little while and have 1480 tokens.
Spent some time reading up on proshares $BITO bitcoin futures ETF.
They found a neat loophole, however the fund owns NO actual bitcoin.
The way it reads is an arbitrary number with price movement correlated to futures spot.
I was kinda hoping it would force the fund to buy and sell the underlying, but no such luck.. also not sure if the fund will have an options chain... so we can really kick up the leverage.
It's a interesting product but definitely not actually bitcoin or a "bitcoin etf".. more like a bet on movement from the outside.
Anyways all press is good press!
Elon should tweet something like this so the Doge crowd will know it's for them. Shiba is riding on the coat tails of Doge lol!Shiba Inu climbs 15% after Elon Musk tweets again
- Elon Musk sparks yet another rally in the meme-based digital token, Shiba Inu (SHIB-USD), for the second time this month following his tweet on what appears to be a rabbit holding a rocket-ship emoji.
- Roughly 10 minutes after Musk sent out his tweet on Sunday evening, Shiba (SHIB-USD) rose 14% and approximately $3.8B in the token has changed hands over the past day, says The Motley Fool's Jon Quast in a blog post.
- The alt coin is still elevated from the tweet, up about 15% to $0.00002915, with an $11.5B market cap, according to data from CoinMarketCap.
- Recall that Shiba (SHIB-USD) surged nearly 370% and its market cap surpassed $13B just days after Elon Musk tweeted earlier this month.
- Some other alt coins including the ninth largest crypto by market cap, Dogecoin <<DOGE-COIN>>, which is also represented by a Shiba Inu, gains upside momentum.
- Earlier, CME sees open interest in bitcoin futures at record levels ahead of crypto ETF.
Wallace replied to Musk's tweet and wrote, "Very very excited about seeing humans on Mars."
Hindenburg offers $1M bounty for details on Tether's backing
- Hindenburg Research offers a reward of $1M for information "leading to previously undisclosed details" about cryptocurrency Tether's (USDT-USD) backing.
- Tether (USDT-USD) markets itself as a stablecoin, meaning each $1 of Tether is backed by an actual dollar or other reliable asset.
- "Hindenburg has doubts about the legitimacy of Tether's backing due to the company's sparse disclosure," the company said in a statement. "The company claims to hold a significant portion of its reserves in commercial paper yet has disclosed virtually nothing about its counterparties."
- In June, the Financial Times reported that Tether disclosed in May that it held just under $30B in commercial paper to back the stablecoins. That would make it one of the biggest CP holders like Vanguard and BlackRock, the FT said.
- Previously (Oct. 15), CFTC orders, Tether, Bitfinex to pay a combined fine of $42.5M