Bitcoin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Lol well aware of that. I just meant I didn't think mining bit coin is illegal and as long as you're paying for the power (not jumping the meter) I don't see why the extreme consumption would be an issue.
It is not but the reason the cops came could have been triggered by abnormal power usage.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Time to drop 6 figures in to Bitcoin...it's cheap at $8500 USD or so...it will be at $65k USD by July.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Time to drop 6 figures in to Bitcoin...it's cheap at $8500 USD or so...it will be at $65k USD by July.

ouch. I hope you didn't do this. Its 7500 now

I don't want to go back 12 pages to find my post, but I do want to say I hope you guys took my advice and sold north of 15,000. Hate to say I told you so.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This stuff is being newsed as a giant Ponzi scheme. I have seen people here say as much. I hope fiddy cents sold when high, the coin not himself.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really think now that people realize they are going to be paying capital gains (I think, I don't think they can tax it as income), the allure of crypto-currencies will fall.

96gt02

Established Member
I really think now that people realize they are going to be paying capital gains (I think, I don't think they can tax it as income), the allure of crypto-currencies will fall.
This will only apply to the serious investors who make a lot of trades in large amounts of money, coinbase only reports users who have 200 transactions and $20K worth of trades to the IRS. Kinda like how paypal only reports those who ironically hit the same thresholds for payments received. I look at it as if I actually have to report my gains that will have meant Ive made a lot of money and Ill be happy to pay taxes on it hahaha

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ah, I couldn't help but dig this post up from a couple weeks ago. I just want to say, I told you so. Sorry I couldn't break through to you.

Except he most likely pulled his money out before it dropped that far. You guys realize you can pull the money with a click of a button, right? You aren't stuck with the results once your money is in. I put my ETH back into USD before it dropped significantly, bought more at the bottom and now it is slowly recovering. Man, I feel so stupid for making money.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Except he most likely pulled his money out before it dropped that far. You guys realize you can pull the money with a click of a button, right? You aren't stuck with the results once your money is in. I put my ETH back into USD before it dropped significantly, bought more at the bottom and now it is slowly recovering. Man, I feel so stupid for making money.

If he listened to me, he did. I kept telling him to pull it out when it was northwards are 16k. I think he was too daft though. Which is why all I can do is laugh now. I do hope he listened to me, because I wouldn't want anyone to lose that much money even if it means me being right.

96gt02

Established Member
I would not worry about tether. Its not going anywhere contrary to what 99% of crypto market thinks.

I agree considering it was subpoenaed over 2 months ago and nothing has come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread