BilletFlow Ninja vs. HJ16 Terminator at MSC

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
One of the highlights of MSC [Midwest SVT Challenge] yesterday was a race between Doug [BilletFlow] and Hank [HJ16 [banned SVTP member]]. Doug used his Ninja and Hank ran his Terminator [pulley, headers, etc.]

There are a couple conditions to this race.

1. Doug has to turn his bike off and put it in neutral.

2. He is not allowed to start the bike until Hank launches.

The two participants pulled up to the start. Hank staged. Doug staged. The yellow lights progression began. The crowd is hushed anticipating the big moment. Mouths are hanging open.

GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!

Nothing happens. Hank is preparing himself and knows Doug must wait for him. Doug is ready but can't do anything. ROARRRRR, Hank launches!

We hear two things. Hank's headered Terminator roaring down the track and eee eee eee vroom, Doug starting the Ninja. Doug roars off in a heat shimmer that makes him look like the Lone Ranger on Silver. Hi Ho Ninja! AWAY!

Hank has quite a lead and Doug is fighting to close the gap. He's getting closer, closer, closer, but the end of the track is fast approaching. The two combatants cross the finish line in a near dead heat with Hank barely holding Doug off to the end. Ninja ran an 11.07 at 126 in the brutal heat. I didn't catch Hank's time but I believe it was a low 12.

Terminator: 1 - Ninja: 0

Thanks to Doug and Hank for a GREAT crowd pleasing race. :rockon:

dougwg

Established Member
hey, this was serious shit...

Got my quickest time of the day and best 60' ever
JB said I was hunkered down further down than he has ever seen me
( I had my head down (less wind resistance) looking at the tank, using my peripheral vision to make sure I stayed centered in my lane
12,000rpm shift! (feel the front come up a little)
12,000rpm shift!
12,000rpm shift!

this was serious shit we were racing for $5.00......

But alas, The Terminator had too much of a lead and the Ninja tried but failed :(

I tried for a rematch but it was too close and he must have been scared to run again

BTW:... where is the vid?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Which Ninja was it? I have a '05 ZX6R. It should run about 10.2-10.7. Not sure what it will run with my current mods. Oh yeah, I should mention that it if you shift mine at the 15,000 RPM red line :).

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Nice bike, and great tast as well.

Yeah, Vid?????????????????/

dougwg

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I have a '05 ZX6R. It should run about 10.2-10.7.

yeah.... and stickers add HP too...

it doesn't matter what it Should do... only what you can do on it

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
:beer:

I wasn't dogging your bike or you man. Sorry.

-Jeff

dougwg

Established Member
I didn't think you were.. :shrug:

but I was poking at you.... Get that thing to the track!! :poke:

:)

BTW: my bike should run high 9's..... but thats with a 125lb guy with balls of steel... which I'm not ;-)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
LOL...I know what you mean. I have been trying to get below 180 lbs so I can be faster. But I have also been lifting weights. So for every pound of fat I lose I am gaining two lbs in muscle...not very efficient. :) I have a vid somewhere of either a 98 or a 99 9R running a 9.98 Stock. Very impressive bikes.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
That was fun to watch guys. I think everyone there came out to watch that race. I know there were at least 15 of us standing in the staging lanes watching.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Carl (Wiked03) has another video that he shot from the stands

from where we stood, it really looked like Doug had passed him at the end but we were wrong...it was damn close though!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a cool race. Doug, you don't need steel balls to beat Hank. Why add weight? Billet aluminum will do just fine! Patent Pending! :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread