Billetflow-Customer Service

TRBO VNM

This might be a bit long...

I have to post this about Billetflow. I am not sure how many of you know about this company, but most should if you have a pullied eaton as they were the most popular used.

I ordered a pulley and hub back in January from them for a customer. Our schedules never matched up and eventually someone hit him and the car was totaled. Eventually he found another and finally dropped it off this week for me to install a bunch of parts. I never opened the billetflow box because I have only had 1 issue(bolt missing) with them in the past so I figured everything was good. Opened it last night and it was only the ring and bolts. No hub and the invoice even said w/hub. This is the guys only mode of transportation and it was Thursday night. So I'm pissed, tried local FB page and nothing, tried a hub from a steg blower I had and that didn't match up.

Called Billetflow this morning and explained the situation and gave her the date ordered. She looked it up and was like, you were only charged for a ring but it does say hub on invoice. We screwed up. I asked for overnight Saturday delivery so I could get the guys car back to him. She calls me back after checking shipping and all. Said it would be $80 for the hub and Saturday delivery. I said I have no problem paying for the hub but asked if we could split the shipping since I didn't open it immediately and they didn't send what I ordered.

Her reply, don't pay us anything. It was our mistake and I will make sure you have it tomorrow. I insisted on paying something numerous times and she would have none of it. I was blown away. I know their service has always been great, but at least let me pay for the hub that I never paid for in the beginning.

This is the type of service I try to model for my business. BF has been top notch to the community for years. I'd highly recommend if you need something they offer to give them a call. Eaton pulley's, KB pulley's, pulley removal/install tools and the original IRS brace.

I don't know if Doug still checks the forum, but if so, thank you very much. I'm glad I can still provide top quality parts from BF for my customers. I know what they offer many don't need since the platform is older now, but it is worth checking with them.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I have had nothing but great customer service from Doug and Billetflow. TRBO VNM great post. I am glad you got everything worked out , and that BilletFlow is still providing the same customer service they offered back in the day.

Four Door SVT

Established Member
Same here, I loaned out my pulley puller and the guy didn't know how to use it and messed up the center bolt, I sent the thing back to billet flow they replaced it for me for the price of shipping

a537952d62d03ee399ac35ee54d4c256.jpg

bigmoose

Established Member
Every time I called them I always got who I think was his wife. Excellent customer service. I had a POS LFP idler go bad while I had the car out of state on vacation, and without the idler the car was not driveable . I called them up, explained my situation, and got a new full set shipped overnight for no extra cost.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ditto to what Travis said. I know Doug hasn't had a presence here for a few years, but his customer service is equal to (and likely better) than it was back in 2003-2005 when his pulleys and idlers for the '03-'04 Cobra held center stage here. Doug is a great individual and a great business owner.

Nice to hear a really positive report like this. Lesser companies would have balked at helping anywhere near what Billetflow offered. Repeat business is the reward. ;)

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
same here, i have had nothing but great experiences with their products and service. highly recommended!

TRBO VNM

Ugh, same situation now with the JLT intake I ordered for this guy, missing both couplers. Trying to finish it up late to tune tomorrow. I had a coupler I could use from a turbo build but don't have the 4-4.5" coupler for pipe to tbody. See if I can locate one tomorrow and call JLT Monday.

Lesson learned, open boxes immediately and don't assume anything.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I called billetflow about a month ago about replacing a bearing, I spoke to the nicest lady that did everything she could to help me. Got the probelm fixed. I'll buy they're products for this reason alone.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
If it is the same lady as a few years back her name is Kay. She is great to deal with; I cannot imagine anyone having a bad experience with Kay or BF.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
They were really super nice when I was ordering my pulleys. I thought it was really weird. Great company

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I had a similar situation years ago when I was looking for new idler bearings. They went above and beyond. Glad to hear that they are still around and doing way more than is necessary for all of us.

TRBO VNM

JLT came through as well and really appreciate that. I was concerned considering I purchased back in January.

Tuned with the stock tube just to get him going and will verify after putting JLT tube on and he needs a BAP now anyway.

stangfreak

Established Member
Billet flow products are top notch. Especially there throttle body which they no longer make. Makes the accufab look like a toy

Users who are viewing this thread