Billet Water Jacket Supports for Coyote

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhaden

Boost>*
Established Member
They aren't made by the same supplier. They are cnc cut 6061 t651 aluminum. They are going in my motor that I'm finishing up right now. Also two friends of mine here locally and I've sold 3 other sets in the past week. I'm not trying to convince anyone they work, if you don't know what they do or if they work then you probably don't need them.

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
Jack knows his stuff, just FYI.

this is cheap insurance for high HP applications.

this shouldn't be one of the check boxes you overlook if you're making big power. just sayin.

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
They aren't made by the same supplier. They are cnc cut 6061 t651 aluminum. They are going in my motor that I'm finishing up right now. Also two friends of mine here locally and I've sold 3 other sets in the past week. I'm not trying to convince anyone they work, if you don't know what they do or if they work then you probably don't need them.

I know exactly what they are and what they are supposed to do. But just because you copy somebody else's design, doesn't mean yours does what theirs does. Your only examples were of the original jpc ones. You haven't shown any examples where yours have been tested.

Jack knows his stuff, just FYI.

this is cheap insurance for high HP applications.

this shouldn't be one of the check boxes you overlook if you're making big power. just sayin.

You are completely right. There are certain things you don't want to do while building a high hp engine. Like buying unproven, cheap, knock off parts.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
(1 yr old thread) so tempting... Just talking about this option if it was available in a kit while currently have a built block open

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
been a couple months since purchase & installed but here is my contribution to jrhaden product ~

20160306_183151_zpsm5wzya0m.jpg

20160306_183133_zpspdhqyuxp.jpg

Myfast70

Established Member
I bought a set of these supports from Jack and have recently decided to go a different route and get a Ford sportsman block. Will sell my brand new ones for $300 shipped!

Grumpy_jenkins

Established Member
I purchased 2 set of cylinder supports from jack and installed them in both motors one being my own. they definitely work fine daily driving. my customers motor that i installed a set of these supports in made 868hp 722tq with a vortech jtb trim and had zero issues. ill be installing my cpr turbo kit this weekend with my car.. i also have a buddy with hellion twin turbos running these same supports running 8.80's 157mph.so i think its safe to say the supports work.

svtfanatic81

Established Member
Are the water jackets the weak point to the blocks??? I'm currently forging my shortblock hoping to make over 900whp. Not wanting to sleeve the block so looking at these as an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread