Billet Oil Filter Relocation Kits with Black Braided lines - just $219!!

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR REMOTE MOUNT MODULAR OIL FILTER KITS

These kits include all parts needed to relocate your oil filter away from the block, great for Turbo and Supercharged applications, aftermarket K-members and for those people that just cant stand the oil dripping all over their steering rack during a oil change. Kit includes all parts for easy install (Remote oil filter adapter, Low profile block adapter to replace the original oil filter and all Lines and Billet Aluminum AN Fittings and new Ford filter) Filter can be mounted in any practical location! Street kit features 300 psi Black Hose, Kits includes Black Stainless steel Braided lines and Billet Aluminum AN fittings come std with this race kit-(great for street or race). QTY 2 oil pressure ports on Filter Bracket which can be used for Turbo oil feed or pressure guages.

Fits all 1996-2014 Models (4.6 and 5.4)

$219.99 (pictured below) http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...ain_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=299

400335B_.jpg

$239.99 http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...age=product_info&cPath=4_5_43&products_id=969

400335A_.jpg

Or call to order

1-877-MOD-POWR

Last edited:

cobjon57

Established Member
Had to install one of these when I had my MMR K-member and coil overs installed.Never a drop on the garage floor,quality unit.

R3dfireCobra

Established Member
Anyone have a picture of this mounted in their car? I really would like this to be the last time I use a STP S2 oil filter instead of a better one as I don't have enough clearance with my Team Z k-member. Sucks to run Amsoil and then an inferior filter. This is also much more affordable than the MM one too.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I also would love to see installed pictures. I bought one with the track pack cooler and haven't figured out where to put them on the turbo build

keith89

Established Member
Yes, we can change the lines and fittings to -12 if you like for no extra charge

Thanks. Maybe I should rephrase. Do you make a version meant for -12AN fittings. Ie. the internal passages are -12AN equivalent. Otherwise, it'll be an extra restriction.

Users who are viewing this thread