Billet door handles from UPR

Rio

as far as install, i think you have full access to the stock handles after you pop out the door cup plate behind the handles, put you might have to take the whole door skin off.

i like those btw!

PhillyCobra

Established Member
Check out the installation instruction section on the UPR web site. I was interested in these until I saw what a PITA it is to install them-- have to pull the door panel and drill out the rivets that hold the stock handles. I passed.

hoofbeat

Established Member
:beer: Installed them on my 03. Did the pass. door 1st. took 1 1/2 hrs. . Drivers side took 45 min..You must take the door panel off and drill out the rivet that holds the stock handle . MAKE SURE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO HOW THE LITTLE SPRING IS INSTALLED IN THE STOCK HANDLE. You must use when you install the new handle, the spring is what puts tension on the handle. i used the handles with the cutouts and they do look good. P.S there is a push in clip on the lower front of the door panel and must be removed before you try to lift the door panel.

MS KWIK

Established Member
Thanks guys for the responses. I was hoping it was something I could do myself :( Guess if I want it done I'll have to pay a couple hours labor to my mechanic, bummer!

Shelley

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Glad I clicked on this.

I was just about to order the Steeda version but I don't think I wanna go through all that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread