Bill Pierre Ford Question

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Good morning to the PACNORWEST. I purchased my 03 form Bill Pierre in Sep 02 and have only been back once to have them replace a mirror that was scratched during delivery. As I live on the other side of the water I thought I would be using a dealer over here.
Up until now I have not needed to use a dealer but have had some contact with the ones I have over here. My question is have any of you dealt with Bill Pierre FORD with your COBRA's yet? Are they semi Mod-Friendly? I am looking for a dealership that I can build a good raport with and if this is Bill Pierre it would be worth the drive over there.
I would like to have my clutch and TOB inspected prior to my warrenty expiring and thought if they are a good dealership they would help me out under warrenty.

So, has anyone dealt with them before. When I went over to get my mirror replace they were very friendly and helpful.

Oh, and about a NW GTG, I am definately interested in one. Think I helped organize the first one many moons ago around the Hood Canal...

Thanks for the help with this....

Ken

:beer: :beer:

JaKaL

Established Member
If I recall, I think University Ford was recommended, by Rick I think. I went to Bickford once but was not inpressed; went in for a squealing noise on a cold start and I still have it.
I've bought a few company trucks from Pierre through their internat sales department, good prices and hassle free but I've not had any service work done there.

venomus 03

Established Member
I actually know someone in the service department at University Ford. That is the most mod friendly place you can go that I know of. I called Bill Pierre on some normal things that everyone on this site complains about and they said they had no idea. My buddy also bought a srt-4 from Pierre and modded it and they were giving him some trouble about the mods he used wich they had originally told him they were safe to buy.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Thanks for the replies folks. Can we drop a name at University Ford to open the door a little more?
Not sure where it is at, will have to look it up here...

Thanks again for the replies,..

when is the GTG????

Ken

:beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread