Biker making random guy take off his SOA vest

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I wonder how a member of one of big four Outlaw Clubs would feel about someone harassing some kid in their name. I really don't think they need help telling people what they think.

Maybe that kid is looking to become a hang around.
Dude, that's a great hazing idea. I wish I still had some boots that I could send out in town with SOA vests on! Haha

Sent from my SM-G925P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03F150HD

Established Member
I want one to wear! I would have grabbed my 9 out the console and been just as nice asking him to go away or take a hollow tip to the forehead

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Im not so sure him harassing you over a vest warrants murdering him.

It does seem a tad extreme. However, the guy did threaten the kid with physical harm several times. If you have reason to believe you are at risk of death or gross bodily harm, lethal force is justified. And the kid would have had the guys phone as proof of being threatened. Just make sure the dude doesn't delete the video while he's bleeding out. LOL

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
wut

total fuk tard. Poor kid kept his cool extremely well.

Pseudo tough guys like that irritate the shit out of me! wow.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It does seem a tad extreme. However, the guy did threaten the kid with physical harm several times. If you have reason to believe you are at risk of death or gross bodily harm, lethal force is justified. And the kid would have had the guys phone as proof of being threatened. Just make sure the dude doesn't delete the video while he's bleeding out. LOL
As much as I will say someone who starts shit deserves any consequence coming, whether it be an ass beating or death, I just don't see you walking away free for shooting someone over that. A potential fist fight doesn't warrant deadly force in most cities.

Rambro

Established Member
I've never meet a biker club guy that wasn't a total Dbag like this guy. All that brotherhood stuff is a bunch of garbage.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I have family and friends that are lifetime 1%'ers. I can't speak for anyone but me... just my opinion. There is some rival gang shit going on, but the guys I have known for 40+ years, they don't mess with non-competing MC's and private citizens. In fact, a lot of them are great guys, some do charity work (esp for kids), some would give you the shirt off their back. They don't take shit from anyone either.

I think it was either staged, or the guy with the camera is a wanna-be... not even hang-around. Again, I obviously can't speak for anyone but me... but that vest is NOT a cut. No title, no rank, no bling, no territory; I just don't see a legit 1%'er giving a damn. Maybe a good laugh at best.

Rambro

Established Member
Yeah any true 1% isn't going to give a rip unless you're claiming territory with a bottom rocker or whatever . My mother in law used to have a thing for club guys so I've had some bad experiences with them, I'm sure there's some decent folks out there but all I have are my experiences. In my area we have a bunch of clowns who wear support gear and clothes for one of the major clubs. These guys are basically fanboys who will jump at the chance to play tough guy, this guy sounds like one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread