biggest for sale post eva,...1!!

Warrlac

SVTOA Minnesota Member
Established Member
Deja Vu

The problems being faced by SVTPerformance members who are dealing with Bwicked are Deja Vu from when I dealt with him.

Bwicked brings up the PayPal claim.

Let me clarify what happened and perhaps save you from wasting your money:

Bwicked takes advantage of a flaw in PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy. Here it is verbatim:

For each PayPal payment, you may file one claim for either: item not received; or item significantly not as described. In particular, you are not permitted to file a claim for “item not received” and then convert the same claim to “significantly not as described” (or vice versa) if circumstances change following the filing of your initial claim. PayPal will seek to resolve the claim within 30 days of the date the dispute has been escalated into a claim, though such time frame may be extended at PayPal’s discretion to accommodate the investigation.

This means that if the Buyer has to file a dispute to force the Seller to ship, the Buyer has run out of coupons... Now Seller can send ANYTHING and Buyer really has NO remedy. In my case he sent a rattle-can painted TB/PL completely loose in a cardboard box. Not one shred of packing...

After you file a claim to force Bwicked to ship, he knows that he can now send you a turd in a box and there's little you can do about it.

This is why Bwicked boasted that he "wont" (sic) the PayPal dispute.

If you get into this situation I can tell you more of what I found out and what I am currently pursuing with PayPal to get my money back. :burn:

Don't want to be a Troll, but I hate to see people make the same mistake I did. I find Brandon to be an arrogant, self-centered and insulting teenager. :loser:

Judge for your self:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17431664

Warren Lacina

Last edited:

Bwicked

Established Member
lmao ur a sad person warren. whats myspace have to do with this? anyone who wants to visit go ahead, it only proves my identity more. wat "loophole" in paypal? i sent u exactly what u seen pics of as did 3 other people that night that requested..... midway after u recieve product u change ur mind.... wanted a full refund after i spent the time taking to ship and paying shipping charges. i made an agreement to refund ur money back less my shipping charges. that seemed fair as would most people agree... u denied that. paypal saw it fair, as i won the dispute... get a life man stop hunting me on my boards.. i've had pleasant experiences in the past week with other buyers already.

Users who are viewing this thread