Big weekend planed, need tech help

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
Big weekend planed, need Gauge install help

What's up all? Well the Mystic starts stage one of it's makeover this weekend (baring a work interruption). I am installing a new boost gauge, water temp and fuel pressure gauges as well as a Raptor. My question is does anyone have an example or write up for the water temp or fuel pressure gauge install? I think that the Fuel pressure is pretty straight forward and I have a boost gauge and already found the Raptor write up.

Thanks for the help, stay tuned for updates. Stage 2 comes in about 2-3 weeks, depending on how long they take to get built (hint hint) :coolman:

Last edited:

Mhissticobra

Established Member
I also need to know how to install an autometer fuel pressure gauge and a mechanical boost gauge. I managed to swing both gauges for $130 shipped brand spankin new :banana: I also had a seperate question, I thought the autometer electrical fuel pressure gauges came with a little black "box" that the wires ran into and out of. My autometer gauge does not have it and the directions show that I do not need it, did autometer do away with this to make for a simpler install or something?

Mhissticobra

Established Member
I found out that we need an adapter from Autometer to fit our Schrader valve so we can plug in the FPG sender. I looked for it at Lowes, and various hardware shops and the only perdon who sells them is Autometer and NOS (Holley) It is a 1/8" to 1/16" npt brass fitting. I will go downstairs and get the part number if you need it.

Users who are viewing this thread