BIG HELP FROM DISCOUNT TIRE ON RECENT PURCHASE

shelbygt500_897hp

Established Member
I had bought a set of NTO5's about a year ago for my 07 GT500 in a 305x30x20 size. It was ( at the time so I thought ) the only tire that would fit and still be within specs of my front G2's OD for abs concerns

Without going into alot of detail, the tires were highly recommended by the rep and for my hp applications I was very disappointed in the tire.

About two months ago I decided to go wider and stickier and got down to two tires. The Michelin sport cup2's and the Toyo R888R. I really wanted the Cup 2's at all four corners but in talking to numerous tire companys I decided on the Toyo R888R's

I placed a call to tire rack and than discount tire. In talking to discount tire, I advise them what had happened regarding the previous purchase and how dissatiesfied I was and asked for a "customer appreciation" discount on the Toyo R888R's

Several phone calls later they ponied up and allowed me to make a purchase on a set of Toyo R888R's in a 315x30x20.

Tire Rack doesnt discount these tires a penny. Simple tire IMHO had terrible customer service and I couldnt reach them less one phone call.

Discount tire didnt have to make this right to me but they did. All future tire business will be through them.

Don Donelson

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Don!

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread