big and littles - TRUEFORGED Installed

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
sorry guys, this is a cut and paste from pics and videos, i meant to post it here:bash:

here you guys go, they look great and i am very surprised at how well those et streets II grip:rockon: never used them before.

Picture279.jpg

Picture284.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture290.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Picture286.jpg

i will get some better pictures tomorrow

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Nice! So we will see these in Myrtle Beach? Glad you got a truck too! Congrats! Your ass is going down at the track this year!

R1Lello

Established Member
I like them.........I like them alot..........I would however, add 1/4- 1/2 more backspacing to tuck them in a bit but looks really good. Well done Steve !!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
^^ already have sent these to steve and we have come to the same conclusion. these were kind of the test bed and the adjustments will be made. steve is always top notch and wants the end user to be satisfied, which again is the reason these are my third set of wheels from him:beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Nice!:rockon: Now hurry up and get back over here so I can leave!!! :banana:

:lol:

I like them.........I like them alot..........I would however, add 1/4- 1/2 more backspacing to tuck them in a bit but looks really good. Well done Steve !!!

yeah, the wheels are dead on as far as GT500 backspacing but none of (james, lambo, me) ever thought about the huge balloon tires they'd be running. doh! :bash: so james will have the shop do some measuring and we'll be taking the wheels in a little bit to make them tuck juuust right.

car looks amazing james! i REALLY like it MUCH more with polished wheels than with the black wheels. maybe its just because of the wheels/stance. your car makes that color look GOOD! :beer:

i think these look perfect the way are (polished) but for your next set of 20s i think you should consider going with the flat anthracite centers like i posted in that other thread. i think that would look SICK with the orange paint! and classic muscle to boot! :burnout:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
already trying to sell me on another set of trueforged wheels:nonono:

you are going to have to name a set after me soon:poke:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
James, LOOKS AWESOME! I hope to slap some of these on my ride once I get into my new house this summer. If you get a chance can you take some more profile shots? I'd like to see the difference in wheel sizes from front to back.

- Jesse

rdsnk46

Established Member
Nice job guys! Cross these with some paint matched lips and you might have something for my car!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Nice job guys! Cross these with some paint matched lips and you might have something for my car!

you and youre paint matching! :poke::-D

Awesome wheels! How much for a set like those in flat or semi-gloss black?? :)

right now, during our current sale, with the entire wheel done in black, or just the centers, $2600 shipped to your door. that's with 18" fronts and 16" rears.

in ALL polished finish, $2400 shipped.

we test fitted our 17" wheel on a stock shelby and they just baaarely do not clear the calipers :(

oh and the pricing on narrowing the front wheels is about to go up a bit as well so grab them at this price while you can !!

Users who are viewing this thread