BFG Drags or Nitto's?

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
TIRES......?

`I would say for certain go Nitto. I have had both, and the BFG's were lousy. I consider BFG to be a really good tire otherwise. I use the drags NT555's on my Lightning now, and I used the BFG's on my Saleen previously, and I can say they didnt perform near the level of the Nittos.
You get what you pay for in terms of traction. I think the BFG's are a littel cheaper, but also perform that way...

stang99

What do you need drag tires for? They only need them on fast 12 sec or better cars. But, if you are going to drive them to the track, the 315 Nittos on the stock rims work fine even in the rain with 32 psi in them. I drove a set that way to Famoso and back and it was raining heavy at times in the mountains and the Nittos felt just fine. They are the best for street driving and they also look really fine on the back of the 03.

Last edited by a moderator:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
Like you're EVER going to the track... biatch.
Check you out...stepping up...hanging out with those pogues must have given you some confidence :lol:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Check you out...stepping up...hanging out with those pogues must have given you some confidence :lol:

:dw: Was that some thing pointed at me?

Check out the Road Side Pub.....i got pulled over for the loud exhaust..

:eek:

Venomous Mofo

I got 15000 miles out of my DR's on the Lightning.

They absoultely SUCK at the track.. esp CB.

They worked bitchen on the street.

Its dyour call bro. For what youre going to spend on 2 DRs you could get as set of wheels and ET Streets.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Valley Custom Tire Pros
11487 San Fernando Rd
San Fernando, CA 91340
Tel # (818) 361-3755

O.K. i just called Armondo & he confirms he can get it for me today.

Mounted & Balanced its 401.00 out the door.
Tires it self is 176.56 each. / with out tax of course.

Damn the only bad deal is he is all the way by my house & he closes at 6pm. Wounder if i should get off early today :shrug:

It is slow today ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Allan...im like so close to ordering the freaking BBS Rims :eek:

Thinking of another type but the price of it so much higher :(

Id like the BBS LM series but the price of it :nono: I can get 2 sets of the BBS RK.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
yeah, i saw some others i liked but they didn't come in our bolt pattern. best bet would be to call that danny guy to see if it'll fit.

stang99

So, you are getting the BFG's in our stock size. I assume that you'll drive to C-Bad with the tires on your car, because I wonder if you can fit two mounted BFG's in the Cobra to transport them? I have this thing about putting tires on my seats, but, I haven't tried to put two mounted DR's in my car. Let us know if that is possible.

JMD0346

Established Member
I hate to say it now if you've already ordered. I think Tirerack.com has the bfg dr for 298 for two with 20.41 shipping. Mounting and balancing shouldnt be more than $25 anywhere you go. Thats about $340.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
JMD...yeah its too late :dw: :bash:
Thanks for the info. I hope this thread helps some one else out :shrug:

But the thing is that i cant wait for 5 day shipping & need them on before the weekend comes around. So expeditated shipping would not be a good thing right now to ship.

Damn 60bucks..... :cryying: could of gone to my nitrous gauge. :cuss:

P. Well if the walkers are serious in taking the trailer, i hope they dont mind hauling my rims for me :D if not i will use a 10gallan bag to put 1 rim on to the back seat.

Allan...................do i do it or not? After the McCoy deal my car will not be driven much at all. :shrug: Plus for some reasons i like the look of the 17's also. F*CK.

Im going to file chapter 17.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Cool. Thanks Allan :beer:

I should of asked u after u gave me the link for BBS. :bash:

How fast people forget good deeds :nonono:
Calling tomorrow & hope that they can get them in fast :eek: This way i can try & go fast.

Make Juan, George & Adam my Bitches. :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good shooting PModdy
JW

Users who are viewing this thread