Beware: 151 Motorsports, Annapolis, Md

Fast GTO

Established Member
Had them do a full stereo install, sound deaden and HID install.

The Good:
JL Cleansweep installed no problem
Amp installed no problem
Driver HID installed no problem

The Bad:

Windows were tinted satisfactorily, their tinter has a big opinion of himself but managed to do light scratching to both of my rear fenders. They fixed it but not before the tinter gave me this horrible stink eye as if it was somehow my fault. Still have some bubbling 3 weeks later that I am giving more time to go away.

Passenger HID now has condensation in the morning, took it back for fix and it still fills up with condensation.

Scratched up my GXP wheel. They did offer to fix but it was too expensive to fix so they discounted some work. I agreed to this.

Sound deadening to front doors was amateurish at best also cut away the plastic water shield on stock doors for no reason.

Sub box wasn't carpeted, they just laid some carpeting over it to hide it.

Drive front door speaker starting cutting out after sound deadening. They wouldn't answer my calls so I fixed it myself (this would be 3rd time going back to them).

THE WORST part which I found today by removing the rear doors was that they didn't even screw in the rear door speakers all the way. Instead of making a wood baffle to fit them properly they used long screws to just hold the speakers in place, just barely in place. There is a big gap all around because they didn't want to take the time to make a baffle.

I'm disgusted. Apparently you can't pay anyone to do good work anymore.

There are also other minor issues with them not checking their work and me finding it before I left their shop on a few occasions which they fixed before I left.

Would not recommend.

Picture of rear speakers so no one can claim BS. Posting this because I've tried to call for three days now with no answers. Never had a problem getting a hold of them before. Also stopped answering my emails.

IMG_0545%5B1%5D.JPG

IMG_0546%5B1%5D.JPG

Amazing front sound deadening job:
IMG_0544%5B1%5D.JPG

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
If you want I can find the name of my buddy shop. He works for a shop and runs installation. This guy is unbelievablely talented...I mean he can do it all.....

TRBO VNM

Wow, what shotty work. You make a plate like you said for the speakers. It isn't hard to do and someones you can buy them premade for the vehicle.

And that black on the door, that is their sound deadening? pathetic

SVTORANGE

Established Member
hahaha so i was wondering everyone was talking about the person my buddy told me about till i read this and i knew it was lol but i heard great work!

Yes sir that is me :rockon::rockon:

Give me a shout whenever you need some work done, lots of water and soda available - LMAO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread