Best way to spend $2000??

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
So I'm looking to drop about $2000 before the car comes out of hibernation and yes this will include a new tune with that budget. The car currently has 2.76 upper, ported blower, idlers, JLT intake, 4.10's, x-pipe, cat-back, 315/30 dr's (the usual). I was thinking 4# lower, injectors, mass air and fuel pumps or BAP. Suggestions please.

Last edited:

BLU3VN0M

SVT Addict
Established Member
Since you have the port, you can pick up a lower for a couple hundred dollars and instead of a BAP, go ahead and get you a new fuel hat and dual GT pumps and do it right. You'll have plenty of fuel and could even go E85 if you wanted.

Woody6799

Established Member
Hookers and blow...

oh wait you want to spend it on the car...

then hookers and blow... ON THE HOOD!

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Fuel parts, suspension, and a shot...of N2O for the car and Tequila to toast the blissful departure of the ex-wife. I did it 14 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did...costly, but good for the mind.

40mpgH8r

Cobra Newb
Established Member
I couldn't stand 4.10s and had them removed. Either way I'd say go with dual GT pump setup. I'm planning the same thing for when spring hits. Just picked up my #60 injectors and now I'm saving up for Fore Innovations.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Your aren't already running an aftermarket MAF? I don't plan to do gears on my car, but if I were it would be 3.73's so that's what I would go with if you dump the 4.10's

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
And you've got 2K left over to spend as you please?!?
I should have used your divorce attorney!!!

Lol, well I paid him enough to pay for a Kenne Bell.....:mj: We sold our house so I need to save some for a down payment on a new one or I'd be going a little crazy with the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread