Best Tires?

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Ok Im making 455rwhp and in the market for some new rubber. I plan on getting a port for my blower, lower pulley and a 75 shot setup by May and would like to have the tires already on by the time those other mods get put on. I was told since I will be making somewhere new 500rwhp off the bottle and somewhere around 600 on the bottle that even running the Nitto's I WONT hook up. If thats the case, it being my daily driver, what kind/brand of rubber should I be looking at?

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
BFG's or Nittos are the most popular the MT's are what I am going with when my F1's are gone.

There have been a lot of threads on this, search and you'll find a lot of info

Becareful with Nittos. There are some serious issues with getting a proper tire balance out of them. They caused a big time vibe issue on my car that was eliminated with P Zero Neros.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Becareful with Nittos. There are some serious issues with getting a proper tire balance out of them. They caused a big time vibe issue on my car that was eliminated with P Zero Neros.

i have 315 nitto 555r's and ive noticed that sometimes but only whn im doing like 85+

Users who are viewing this thread