Best supercharged Foxbody Radiator/fan combo?

Nukem1040

Established Member
Thank you Tob!

The Contour Fans are back in stock at LMR along with Treat7 for a 7% Halloween discount. I purchased it tonight. I’m looking for a deal on a Mishimoto radiator now. Then the relay headache. I appreciate the photos, gives me a great idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazycarlo

Established Member
I did the home version. Got everything except for the T stat housing outnof the junkyard. My fan clutch went bad so I upgraded. As for the fans they are a dual setup. I just measured my radiator and the room I had and went to the junkyard. I do know that that the fans are it if a newer ford car but I can’t remember what one.

I then used a BMW dual temp switch a d a Volvo dual relay setup. The operation is fully hands free. I also have it so the high speed fan kicks on with the AC compressor.

I live in south Ga and it’s been on be car for about 3 years and I’ve never had an issue. Here is how I wired it up.

IMG_0002.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nukem1040

Established Member
Very nice Crazy! You definitely went outside the box with this setup and went for the basic cheap parts. Thank you for the wiring diagram as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastsvo

Established Member
I solved a lot of cooling problems going from ching-chong ebay shit to a Mishimoto radiator. I'm using a Derale PWM module to control it, which supposedly licensed the tech/circuitry from the dude who made the legendary DCC fan controllers.
Is DCC still around?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread