Best stunt rider in the world. Multiple European and World Champion. Amazing

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
I have been watching his videos ever since he won European stunt rider and World stunt riding championships.

Chris Pfeiffer. This guy is so professional and cool about stunt riding it is amazing. Check out some of his videos:

[youtube_browser]SRkLondYy9w[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Hh_SDkC88SE[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]-gLknpv9Ksc[/youtube_browser]

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Not gonna lie, that was rather boring. I can only watch him spin on a wheelie for so long. I know that takes tons of skill, but it's just not fun to watch.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Chris has been KILLING it for a while now. Definitely one of the most controlled riders you will ever find regardless of what riding discipline they practice. He is simply amazing.

DaBigBone

Established Member
did you watch the last one on the bmw building??

I could never do any of that stuff in a thousand years, but all he did was a bunch of regular tricks he could do on the ground :shrug: I figured he could atleast do a backflip over the edge or something

Impressive either way

Hank

Mechanical Engineer
Established Member
I like the guys that go around hopping on rocks and hills and buildings better than donuts and wheelies. *shrug* No doubt he has talent though! How does the engine oiling system keep up with that? Maybe he has a tiny dry sump system?

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I like the guys that go around hopping on rocks and hills and buildings better than donuts and wheelies. *shrug* No doubt he has talent though! How does the engine oiling system keep up with that? Maybe he has a tiny dry sump system?

Oh hell yeah Trial riding!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUElxmDTzew"]YouTube - Urban Trials Biking - Urban Freestyler TV[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread