Best single gauge pod?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
FWIW, it doesn't have to be the Aeroforce wideband if you have something else already. It just needs to have the 0-5vdc output. I have a PLX module hooked into my Aeroforce. You set the slope and intercept for the wideband. I mostly watch IAT2 and A/F.

Systemax302

Established Member
FWIW, it doesn't have to be the Aeroforce wideband if you have something else already. It just needs to have the 0-5vdc output. I have a PLX module hooked into my Aeroforce. You set the slope and intercept for the wideband. I mostly watch IAT2 and A/F.
I haven't bought anything yet, just getting my game plan together before I do.
Missed out on an already finished SOS dual pillar for sale tonight though so that was a bit of a setback.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
I haven't bought anything yet, just getting my game plan together before I do.
Missed out on an already finished SOS dual pillar for sale tonight though so that was a bit of a setback.

I was just putting out an FYI type thing. I probably would have swapped to the Aeroforce wideband, but I have the cable set up already to datalog with my PLX.

Systemax302

Established Member
I was just putting out an FYI type thing. I probably would have swapped to the Aeroforce wideband, but I have the cable set up already to datalog with my PLX.
Yeah no problem. I'll take all the info I can get.
I've never had a Mustang before that truly needed a lot of continuous monitoring or data collection. Just learning as I go with this one. I always had basic bolt-on 5.0's in the past.
I'm thinking about getting one dual Interceptor and then one AEM wideband.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Post a photo after your install with your review comments to help others in the future considering the same mod.

Systemax302

Established Member
I had that when I first got the car. I'm not a fan because of the placement. I like the A pillar set up because it's easier to see while driving.
Yeah I've never loved that location either...
I may have to run one though for my wideband because I've got two Interceptors. Unless I sell one of them and just run one Interceptor and the wideband in the SOS pillar. I'll have to think that over a little.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Yeah I've never loved that location either...
I may have to run one though for my wideband because I've got two Interceptors. Unless I sell one of them and just run one Interceptor and the wideband in the SOS pillar. I'll have to think that over a little.

I have my wideband wired into the Aeroforce gauge.

Systemax302

Established Member
I have my wideband wired into the Aeroforce gauge.
Yeah I thought about that, but I already have a dedicated wideband that I got a good deal on...
I may just run one Interceptor or buy one of those single column pods and mock it up to see if I can live with it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread