Best shop in Texas for a Tune? 03 Cobra

anthony91stang

Established Member
I am willing to trailer the car to Dallas, San Antonio, Orange, etc. I live in North Houston/Cypress and normally take my car to Houston Performance where I have always been more than pleased with Chris and Steve. I was just wanting some more input before i got a retune. Fastlane tuned the car before. I will be getting a new clutch installed also. Any input will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony

mustarrosa

Established Member
If you have a need to visit Dallas and Lewisville then I recommend Manny the owner of HPP Racing..and when you come..let me know and I will treat you to lunch or dinner..214 232 3440 and bench race..Steve

anthony91stang

Established Member
If you have a need to visit Dallas and Lewisville then I recommend Manny the owner of HPP Racing..and when you come..let me know and I will treat you to lunch or dinner..214 232 3440 and bench race..Steve

Steve,

Thank you for the information. I will look into HPP. I have family that live in the Dallas/FW area. I will definately give you a call if I end up going with HPP.

Thank you,

Anthony

anthony91stang

Established Member
were you not pleased with Fastlane?

I was... I am just looking for someone who specializes in the 03/04 cobra. I heard of a place called Triangle Performance in Orange Texas that did a hell of a job on my buddys car. Just trying to do my research and gain feedback from other members before I get another tune.

Did you get your tune @ Fastlane?

Anthony

whitey92lx

westsidemustangs.com
Established Member
no. I just know the guys there.. PSI in webster is the best place for your car. Ive heard.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
HPP w/o a doubt.

Manny has been doing my tuning for over 5 years and I have had nothing but great results with him.

anthony91stang

Established Member
Wow... Thanks to all of you for the Feedback. I will let all of you know who I go with. Looks to be between HPP or PSI. Either way I have heard great things about both shops. Are they both pretty reasonable on pricing? Thank you once again for all of your feedback. I absolutely can not get enough of this site...:rockon:

Thank you,

Anthony

tx03snake

Established Member
heard great things about both HPP and PSI but i have quite a few friends that use Triangle and they have been more than happy with them. they have been using them for quite some time now when it comes to getting there stuff tuned and anything else they need so Triangle is definitely a reputable shop also from all the stuff I have heard about them. just my .02

anthony91stang

Established Member
heard great things about both HPP and PSI but i have quite a few friends that use Triangle and they have been more than happy with them. they have been using them for quite some time now when it comes to getting there stuff tuned and anything else they need so Triangle is definitely a reputable shop also from all the stuff I have heard about them. just my .02

Thank you. I have heard the same. Orange is only about 2 hours from me.

Micah442

Blown 5.1L
Established Member
Wow... Thanks to all of you for the Feedback. I will let all of you know who I go with. Looks to be between HPP or PSI. Either way I have heard great things about both shops. Are they both pretty reasonable on pricing? Thank you once again for all of your feedback. I absolutely can not get enough of this site...:rockon:

Thank you,

Anthony

Previous PSI experience is tuning is very reasonable but the retunes are little high like $200-225. HPP tunes are very reasonable also but if you need a retune done they charge $50 a per hour for adjusting or retuning the car. Both are very reasonable pricing for first time tuning but I recommend HPP and manny is very good tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread