Best Procharger; Stock 1996 Cobra

Wildcoast

Established Member
I've been through hours and hours of posts on Vortech, Paxton, Procharger, KB, Hellion....etc.etc. I think I'm settling with a procharger. Anyways, I can't decide on what i want. My goal is 500 to the wheels. I know that's about my limit on stock internals. It's going to be a street/ no street race kind of car. Procharger offers many options, and i'm not too sure which would best suit me. I'm leaning towards the P-1SC. Anyways, my goal is 500hp to the wheels, just for fun. Not racing. Any suggestions? Thanks all!

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
For a good street build I prefer to run a D1 and pulley it down to limit the boost. Plenty of room to grow after you build the engine. It's not a matter of if you build, but when you build. I started with a D1 and it was a good blower.

Wildcoast

Established Member
I'll pass on the F1 for now. When i do my 408 I'll probably be back. I've been talking to a few friends and they all come up flat with info. I've got to do more research. Now, the power adder in question will be used with the Cobra, not the GT. All signs point to the D. She wants the D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread