Best place to list a boat for sale?

sleek98

Established Member
I have the typical Facebook market place and local Craigslist. What are some other good places? Its a 2006 Crownline 20 footer with low hours. We want to upgrade to a bigger boat but I dont want to trade it in and get shit for it.

I see places like boat.com and boattrader.com but not sure if they are worth paying the 100 to list them there. Anyone have any luck with any other listing place?

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I don't know what it is, but there are always boats for sale on flyers posted on the bulletin board at my work.. boats and furniture o_O

Send details, I'll post it for ya :p

DJAMiller

Established Member
Last time I sold a boat I posted it on Craigslist, had someone over to buy it for my asking price later that day. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale though so YMMV.

coposrv

Established Member
Talk to a broker or find a dealer and see if they're willing to sell it on consignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Boattrader is probably your best bet. Others I'm on are powerboatlistings and offshoreonly.com classifieds. Both would be a good resource for your next purchase.

sleek98

Established Member
Thanks guys, I have it list as a free ad on ebay right now, but will be changing it next week to boattrader

Chris

nxhappy

Established Member
I agree, boat trader and CL. If you post on CL make sure you post at least 5-10 different cities.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Do you have the ad for it still? We are starting to look around for a boat like you are selling and I always like to see what that type of boat is selling for

sleek98

Established Member
I agree, boat trader and CL. If you post on CL make sure you post at least 5-10 different cities.

I think that is going to be my best bet.

Do you have the ad for it still? We are starting to look around for a boat like you are selling and I always like to see what that type of boat is selling for

Sent it in a PM since it has my phone number in it.

Keep it......YOU DO NOT NEED A BIGGER BOAT.....trust me on this.....experience speaking!!;):)

Lol yep, we dont need one by any means but I dont need a Shelby either. Some things are just fun to have.

Users who are viewing this thread