Best place to buy full supercharger kits??

follervidez

Established Member
Hi everybody,just wondering what company I should trust in buying my kit.heard some bad reviews so I want to avoid getting scammed. I'm in texas but I'll order from anyone who has excellent service..chime in on the company you used and how your experience went. Have a blessed day!!!

Sent from my SM-A015AZ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dusten

Established Member
Any vendor on here
Lethal performance
Woodbine motorsports is where I bought my whipple

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's always nice to support SVTP's vendors. As others have said, we have great ones that will take care of you. Make a couple of phone calls and see which one you feel most comfortable with. Have a few questions ready to ask.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We can get you anything you want, we are a dealer for whipple, procharger, vortech, edelbrock, pretty much anything you want we have or can get for you! we can install and dyno it too if you are interested. I have an edelbrock tvs 2650 on my 2016 and I love it.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
No one will beat the Beefcake's price on a Vortech/Paxton set up. not sure on the other brands, but id imagine hes competitive. Ive bought 2 kits from him... easy transaction, would rate his efforts and customer service 10/10.

That said, any of the vendors on this site are great choices!

@beefcake

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hi everybody,just wondering what company I should trust in buying my kit.heard some bad reviews so I want to avoid getting scammed. I'm in texas but I'll order from anyone who has excellent service..chime in on the company you used and how your experience went. Have a blessed day!!!

Sent from my SM-A015AZ using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I can def get you dialed in, we do more power adders than anyone!

Beefcake Racing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
:)
No one will beat the Beefcake's price on a Vortech/Paxton set up. not sure on the other brands, but id imagine hes competitive. Ive bought 2 kits from him... easy transaction, would rate his efforts and customer service 10/10.

That said, any of the vendors on this site are great choices!

@beefcake
:)

Users who are viewing this thread