Best place to buy AFS wheels?

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I am looking to buy the 18in. AFS wheels within a week, and I have been searching. I see them frequently on ebay, I see AFS has a site up but it seems to be "under construction". Where are the best prices for these wheels?

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I got mine direct from them and free shipping .

Isnt there a "guy" that gives a svtp discount if you deal with him directly.

- I am torn on these wheels, black saleens, or the chrome CCW Classics... I know that the CCW classics are the obvious choice, but they also the most expensive.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Ben..i think you have the best two wheel choices on your list

obviously if money is no object, CCW's are the way to go...but a GREAT second choice is the 18" AFS stock replica's...black and chrome were meant for each other just like PBJ!

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Ben..i think you have the best two wheel choices on your list

obviously if money is no object, CCW's are the way to go...but a GREAT second choice is the 18" AFS stock replica's...black and chrome were meant for each other just like PBJ!

Yeah I love them both, I can swing the CCWs BUT I wan to do some other stuff to the cobra. I am adding a heat exchanger, H&R springs, new shifter, new exhaust tips, new TB (with tune)... possibly some n20 as well. IF I buy the CCWs I cant buy that stuff.. however if I buy the cobra's I can.

Users who are viewing this thread