Best Pizza in America???

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
totinos-party-pizza-combination-460x460.jpeg

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ENV²

Established Member
You don't know "good pizza" until you come to Chicago and try a good deep dish pizza.
I've had real deep dish in Chicago. Not sure it qualifies as pizza so much as it qualifies as a savory layer cake lol. It's good but I can't compare it to great pizza

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LightningLou

Established Member
1. Colony Pizza in Stamford, CT. The original one is in Stamford that I like to go to, but they opened a few others and one is in Fairfield that’s a little closer to you. Pretty sure they sold just the secret recipe to the other owners for over a million dollars it’s that damn good. Sausage with hot oil pizza FTMFW!

https://www.colonygrill.com/

F
rank Pepe’s has literally nothing on this joint. Thank me later. Can’t wait to go get me some pies this week when I go visit my family for Thanksgiving. It’s literally the first stop I make every time I visit haha

331 LX

Established Member
I've had real deep dish in Chicago. Not sure it qualifies as pizza so much as it qualifies as a savory layer cake lol. It's good but I can't compare it to great pizza

Agreed.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member

ENV²

Established Member
1. Colony Pizza in Stamford, CT. The original one is in Stamford that I like to go to, but they opened a few others and one is in Fairfield that’s a little closer to you. Pretty sure they sold just the secret recipe to the other owners for over a million dollars it’s that damn good. Sausage with hot oil pizza FTMFW!

https://www.colonygrill.com/

F
rank Pepe’s has literally nothing on this joint. Thank me later. Can’t wait to go get me some pies this week when I go visit my family for Thanksgiving. It’s literally the first stop I make every time I visit haha
Wife works in Stamford. She has had colony and didnt like it at all. I spoiled her with good pizza

Users who are viewing this thread