Best Paint today at a local car show

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Totally surprised with this award, since there were so many really nice cars there today. They were amazed that it's Ford Factory Paint.
dac0a121-fc42-45fd-b11d-f5a8d6c5260c_zpsiqldgtr8.jpg

f4ee4979-1782-404e-85ca-eee389d93ea3_zpsm01dpeai.jpg

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member

Osiris

Established Member
Nice! My Mystichrome 'vert took a1st place award this weekend also...got comments on the paint and questions about who did it. I was amazed by how many people, despite the info board I had up, thought it was a custom job.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
Atta boy Skitzerman.

Paint really does hold up well on these cars

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Congrats. Mystic and mystichrome are easily 2 of the best and most unique factory paints of all time. A good detail job will earn looks from just about every passerby.
Thanks man, preciate it. Agreed, the paint is special and it gets a lot of attention.
Nice! My Mystichrome 'vert took a1st place award this weekend also...got comments on the paint and questions about who did it. I was amazed by how many people, despite the info board I had up, thought it was a custom job.

Thanks man and congrats to you also. I found that people don't read those boards........they just want to get in your face and ask a lot of questions.

Congrats!!! How many miles on the old girl?

Thanks man, preciate it. The old girl has 6,035 miles. Probably only worth a couple grand now.
Atta boy Skitzerman.

Paint really does hold up well on these cars

Thanks man, preciate it. Yep, if they're kept in a garage with plenty of TLC, they present very well.

Congrats dude. That engine bay looks nice too!

Thanks man, preciate it.

Osiris

Established Member
"Thanks man and congrats to you also. I found that people don't read those boards........they just want to get in your face and ask a lot of questions. "

Lol...that might be part of the problem...I rarely, if ever, stand by my car...I'm usually caught up checking out everything else!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Nice win for the magical Mystichrome!

I have been asked: “Where did you get it painted?” I just say: “Detroit!”

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Shows if u take care of ur shit if will look better then new forever! Nice! looks badass!

Users who are viewing this thread