Best Muay Thai Fight EVER!!! Watch whole thing.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm eating teriyaki and I just spit some of the chicken out after seeing that massive overhand right at the end hahaha.

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Lol that looks fun! I'm actually going to Thailand in November to train at the Fairtex camp for two weeks. Ring side seats to their stadium is 37 bucks! I cant wait, i hope its this entertaining when im there.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
What part of Thailand? I've been there out in the middle of the boondocks and I've been to a big city, it's crazy wherever white people are lol.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I'm staying in Pattaya for 16 days. I was looking at places in Pai farther up north, but the fairtex camp was the easiest and best bet. As it draws near I get more and more nervous, especially since im traveling alone. I've never seen a live fight, and have been really excited for that. The music starts slow and is sped up throughout the rounds to provoke action from the fighters.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I'm staying in Pattaya for 16 days. I was looking at places in Pai farther up north, but the fairtex camp was the easiest and best bet. As it draws near I get more and more nervous, especially since im traveling alone. I've never seen a live fight, and have been really excited for that. The music starts slow and is sped up throughout the rounds to provoke action from the fighters.

Haha oh boy! I was in Pattaya when I went. It's a great time but just be careful. Lots of hot girls (Actual girls, Russian and Thai) there but the Russian girls usually belong to the mob and Russian clubs. It's a big Russian tourist spot. You'll have a blast though, especially being there for 16 days. Some of my friends had been to Bangkok also and said Pattaya was more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread