Best mace/pepper spray...where to buy?

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
So my girlfriend started work at a new hospital and is working 3-11 shift. It seems that in the afternoon all of the spots close to the building are taken, forcing her to park far away and have to walk. 99% of the time she is too busy to move her car closer before it gets dark, and she is not always able to walk out at the end of her shift with someone. Lastly, security for the staff is lacking :nonono:. So, I would like to find some good mace/pepper spray that is compact enough that she can easily carry, but strong enough to make a grown man cry like a baby. Suggestions please, Thanks.

Sn95Snake

Established Member

CSD

Banned
"Scent de CSD." Although it has the opposite effect on men...

ROFL :pepper:

Men and cats do like my pepper spray, oddly enough.

OP, there is keychain pepper spray available on the market that will get the job done. This way, she doesn't have to take it out and put it back in her purse every night she works. Also, having it on her keychain ready for immediate use is optimal.

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
ROFL :pepper:

Men and cats do like my pepper spray, oddly enough.

OP, there is keychain pepper spray available on the market that will get the job done. This way, she doesn't have to take it out and put it back in her purse every night she works. Also, having it on her keychain ready for immediate use is optimal.

I bought the keychain pepper spray for my girlfriend. Very easy too use.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Cold Steel makes a pepper spray called Inferno. Sabre is probably the most common. hell, even Kimber makes a palm sized one that works well.

Check your local laws on how much you're legally allowed to have before making your purchase. They all hurt like a mother f'er. In a "stress" situation, get the one that is most easily accessible.

346CamaroSS

Established Member
11000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread