Best garage floor tiles?

fangstang

Established Member
My brother asked me for my help in finding a good quality garage floor tile. I figured I'd ask you guys for your opinions. What should he be looking at? His garage is your typical 2 car size. Thanks.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I’ve had RaceDeck FreeFlow for 6yrs now in a ~2000sqft garage. Love the look and function.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is he set on tile, or has he also considered doing a polyaspartic coating? Both are awesome, compared to a bare concrete garage floor. Different strokes for different folks to accomplish the same goal.

I did look at RaceDeck before I decided on polyaspartic, and it's a darned good product. Pretty simple to install yourself, as you probably know. Their customer service is very helpful if you have any questions, and I'm pretty sure they'll send you a few sample tiles if you're not sure on colors.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Racedeck here. I went with the coin shape.

Racedeck does have a less expensive option called Garagedeck, I originally had ordered that but found out if you are a member of garage journal you get a discounted rate, they also happened to have a sale for the 4th or maybe memorial day, so combined the Racedeck ended up being roughly the same as Garagedeck.

I ended up getting both of them shipped to me by mistake, the Racedeck is a bit beefier, and the color is more uniform, otherwise the Garagedeck is still damn nice.

So far so good, I've jacked up cars on it, dropped tools all over it, cut drywall on it, swept it, etc. It's a lot nicer to kneel on than concrete and it insulates quite a bit better too. I'm happy with it and I'm taking it with me when we sell lol.

venmos1

Established Member
I looked briefly a while ago and if i remember correctly both swisstrax and racedeck were well liked. I some how came across it through home depot (i just quickly searched their website and they do list it). if I were buying it now i would look at home depot personally. i have a home depot account and always buy my stuff at 0%. you could go like 18 mos at 0%. install it yourself. pretty good deal.

4.698gt

Established Member
Race deck here no complaints. Brake fluid left a stain in one tile which I think they will warranty but never got around to calling. Would recommend
20191208_132753.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread