Best foam gun soap?

chvybeatsford

Established Member
Nice thread. Subbing for results . as of now I only use meguires soap .. Yellow bottle and seems good. But looking to get Mr pink or max suds.

Mtm foam gun and 3200psi washer.

Electrokid

Established Member
So I used 2 1/4 oz of Mr Pink today and tried different adjustments on the dial. I still wasn't getting super thick foam. What am I doing wrong?

Sent using Tapatalk 2.0

crazycarlo

Established Member
I just read a thread on a detailing forum where the poster wasn't impressed with it and that seemed to be the general consensus. I suggest trying some maxi suds or honeydew snow foam in it.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Wish I would of seen this earlier. CG video on YouTube makes some real good foam using mr pink. Mmm. My foam cannon comes in tomorrow will test Thursday morning.

Electrokid

Established Member
I just read a thread on a detailing forum where the poster wasn't impressed with it and that seemed to be the general consensus. I suggest trying some maxi suds or honeydew snow foam in it.

Hmm. Strange because in their video's with the Mr. Pink they are getting thick thick foam. Maybe they are putting 4-5oz in. I am not going to waste that much product just for more foam. 1-2oz provides a good soap, just not the good effect.

I guess I will have to open up the bottle of Honeydew for the next wash.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I went back and looked at some of the Mr. Pink videos. It seems like CG gets really good results with it while individuals who do independent reviews don't get the amount of foam like they want. I will say that in the CG vid the bottle in the foam cannon looks more pink compared to other individuals which would indicate a higher ratio of product. I've never used it so I can't say for certain. I'd say just keep trying different stuff Man. I've heard dura gloss also foams up well in a canon.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Used Mr pink.
geru3a6u.jpg

8abumepu.jpg

e5era7yb.jpg

equ2e5y7.jpg

zyqabaqy.jpg

Electrokid

Established Member
So today I foamed my daily driver and tried the Mr Pink again. Only thing I did differently was that I only filled the bottle to three quarters full with water. Foamed up great and super thick, just like in the CG videos.

Sent using Tapatalk 2.0

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Subd

Not to derail thread but is there a foam gun not does not require an air compressor and that I can just hook up to a hose? Thanks

Ace5Oh

Established Member
What kind of ratio did you use? And what gpm is your pressure washer?

Sent using Tapatalk 2.0

Sorry for the late reply, I used about 2-3oz of Mr Pink and about 9oz water. I adjusted my knob to give me more foam. Sprayed the whole car and had enough to respray it.

Users who are viewing this thread