Best fitting Offroad H-Pipe

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Currently running an o/r Prochamber with oval Magnaflows and I don't really like how quiet it is. Went from SSS Adrenaline (Stinger knock off) mufflers to the Magnaflows to quiet it down, and ended up making it as quiet as stock lol.

So Im thinking of changing the Prochamber over to an o/r H to get some volume back. Which one should I go with for factory manifolds? Id like one that tucks underneath the car the best. This Prochamber hangs low and Im tired of it always scraping.

96gt02

Established Member
Prochamber gives a great sound but it is super quiet and the fitments always suck, An O/R H is your loudest option, pretty much anything fits better than Mac products (I say this having Mac axlebacks and Pro Chamber myself BTW)

Zemedici

Established Member
Go longtubes

Make more power at same time

Win win

For real though, prochambers don’t have a great reputation for fitment, so any H you pick will likely fit better. I had a Pypes X on my first cobra and liked it

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Ill take a look into the MRT midpipe. Just googled them and they are in the same city that I live in. Might have to go check them out in person.

Id like to do long tubes but dont want to spend the money on ones that will clear the trans without having to unbolt it from the head. Maybe Bassani mid-lengths like I originally wanted to go with...

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Ill take a look into the MRT midpipe. Just googled them and they are in the same city that I live in. Might have to go check them out in person.

Id like to do long tubes but dont want to spend the money on ones that will clear the trans without having to unbolt it from the head. Maybe Bassani mid-lengths like I originally wanted to go with...

Mac longtubes and catted h-pipe. The Mac lts no issue with granny...

Rambro

Established Member
Stock manifolds aren't bad at all. Folks have made well into the 700 rwhp range with stock logs. I just had a custom dumped catback welded up today. 2.5 inch flow tubes to 3 inch dumped dynomax bullets. Sounds amazing but I wouldnt have it on a daily.

Users who are viewing this thread