Best DR for stock wheels

Riptide

Established Member
Car is a 2014 GT w/the stock 18x8.5 wheels. Are the M&H 275/45r18 still the best option 27.2-29" tall?

Car is not lowered and I want something that will fit the stock wheels. Filling out the wheel well a little better is a plus, don't want to go any shorter than stock OD.

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you sure these are 8.5"? To my knowledge, there are no stock 18"x 8.5" wheels for the 2014. All are 18" x 8"

See pages 12-13 of the attached.

275's may be a bit pinched on 18x8's

Attachments

• 2014 Mustang Order Guide Nov 2012.pdf
    317.2 KB · Views: 165

vortecd

Established Member
There isn't much is why I bought a set of '13 wheels and sent them to weldcraft and turned them into 10's. I talked to Nitto years ago about making a DR for an 8" wheel that would be close to stock since no one makes one. Guess that didn't care to own a market. Lots of aftermarket wheels out there as another choice

Riptide

Established Member
If you're lowered and can go shorter it isn't as big of a deal. But yah for a straight OEM replacement there isn't much. Luckily, the M&H is a good tire so at least we still have that.

I have a set of welds with some half used up MT on there but they are in storage out of state so unreachable for now. Kinda shopping around, get something to tide me over.

Users who are viewing this thread