Best deals on Lifted 2020 F250’s?

Nukem1040

Established Member
I’m shopping around, kicking the idea, and seeing if any good Covid incentives are out there. Looking for a 2020 Diesel F250 Lariat or Platinum with a nice lift kit. Blue, Silver, grey, or white are the only colors. Any known dealerships that pump these out at good prices?
I’m in Colorado Springs and willing to drive to TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I’m shopping around, kicking the idea, and seeing if any good Covid incentives are out there. Looking for a 2020 Diesel F250 Lariat or Platinum with a nice lift kit. Blue, Silver, grey, or white are the only colors. Any known dealerships that pump these out at good prices?

Talk to nick if he has any left. Best deal and he will help you lift it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

800 miles on it...

upload_2020-7-16_8-27-19.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That’s nice! Assuming that’s used? I’m looking to trade in my 2018 Lariat, and possibly 2019 Fiesta if the deal works.

No, it's new. Still on MSO, warranty hasn't started.

I lift a different one every 4 months and drive it for 2500 miles. I just got this one 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I'd gladly trade for your truck and Fiesta.

Nukem1040

Established Member
No, it's new. Still on MSO, warranty hasn't started.

I lift a different one every 4 months and drive it for 2500 miles. I just got this one 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I'd gladly trade for your truck and Fiesta.

PMing

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Holy crap these are some nice trucks! UT would be an easy drive. Unfortunately they don’t have what I’m looking for.

Bro call them.. They pump them out so fast lol.. They can have one built probably in a day or two for you.

Nukem1040

Established Member
I clicked on all my loaded options and this is trade-in value for my truck. I’m not sure why your price is so low?
902a58d34910d6458086870293953974.jpg

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I clicked on all my loaded options and this is trade-in value for my truck. I’m not sure why your price is so low?
View attachment 1652245

I’ll share what I’ve been told. If someone else will pay more go ahead sell it to them. Dealers don’t go by kbb, they plug the condition and vin(tells them all the options) in and it tells them what other similar trucks are selling for. In short why would they pay more for yours when they can get the exact truck for less money at the auction or someplace else.

Good luck with your sale!

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
I’ll share what I’ve been told. If someone else will pay more go ahead sell it to them. Dealers don’t go by kbb, they plug the condition and vin(tells them all the options) in and it tells them what other similar trucks are selling for. In short why would they pay more for yours when they can get the exact truck for less money at the auction or someplace else.

Good luck with your sale!

I did an instant cash offer online via KBB for my F-150. I ended up selling it for $1k more than the offer last night to a Dodge dealer, without buying anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread