best dealer for canned tunes ?

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
I bought a SCT3. Now I need some tunes. I have full boltons and some nitrous. So I need some good tunes. I would prefer a dump tune but theirs nothing close. So im going with mail order tunes for now. So who has good deals. What tuner do u guys recommend ...
_chuck

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Rick at Amazon- I have personally used him and he is awesome and very very nice/helpful
Jon Lund- haven't used him before but seems to be very popular with little to no complaints

ksigatmsu7f02

Established Member
I may be wrong so someone correct me if so....BAMA was an independant tuner, who for whatever reason is now partnered with American Muscle and only does tuning through them I believe....

For my experience, the customer service was unbelieveable....I had some problems that I thought were tune related that ended up being completely unrelated and they worked with me on almost a daily basis for two months trying to sort things out....they'd even call or email if they hadn't heard updates just to check on it....was really blown away by that level of service from what I thought and expected was going to be a typical 'big company' feel....I usually deal with small companies just for the service they generally provide but I'll be buying from them any chance I can now....

the posts about my issues are on here if you want to search and get an idea of the things they did for me...

Users who are viewing this thread