Best CAI and Tune

NavStar

Established Member
I am looking to add a CAI and tune my 2011 GT, which CAI gives the most for the buck?

I am looking into a SCT tune kit, are there any better for what I am looking for? I would like one I can get more tunes as I add things; Headers, H pipe, TB, etc...

Thoughts and why please...

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
jlt is the cheapet one you could get. and all cai give you the same performance. all the tuners can pretty much add more mods to the tunes and the only one that wont charge you anything is bama. and i hear that bbr wont charge anything if you buy parts from them.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Airaid and UPR tune. I half a half dozen tunes and UPR is the best of the bunch. Talk to Jeremy at UPR.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
jlt is the cheapet one you could get. and all cai give you the same performance. all the tuners can pretty much add more mods to the tunes and the only one that wont charge you anything is bama. and i hear that bbr wont charge anything if you buy parts from them.

our custom tuning option consists of unlimited tunes,unlimited support and free revisions no matter what you add to your vehicle for as long as you own it

to the OP...the JLT/SCT XCAL3 what we recommend

you have a choice between a plastic or carbon fiber tube so pricing depends on which one you want

we have competitive pricing and also price match

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
our custom tuning option consists of unlimited tunes,unlimited support and free revisions no matter what you add to your vehicle for as long as you own it

to the OP...the JLT/SCT XCAL3 what we recommend

you have a choice between a plastic or carbon fiber tube so pricing depends on which one you want

we have competitive pricing and also price match

I did not know that. thanx! I have a question for you. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread