Best bang for buck return fuel system?

numbnutz

Established Member
Best price I see is JPC's 1100 hp system for $1399. I want to run E85 and be in the 600- 700 hp range. Anything better for the price? Thanks guys.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I was told by my tuner to get a Fore Innovations. I'm going E85 for next year. Hopefully will be around 740 whp. It's a few hundred more though...

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
x2 for the Fore system. installation was easy, their controllers are super easy to wire, and everything is absolutely top notch.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Fore products are awesome, very easy to install and are very nice quality.

IMO you should not go cheap on a fuel system.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Our system has been tested to over 900rwhp on E85 on a JT trim car no problems (ID1300 injectors as well) Our uses a single in-tank pump, aeromotive rails, regulator, e85 SB and wooven lines and USA made fittings from Phenox and uses your factory wiring so the install is very easy and quick. Pump upgrades are available too

http://www.blowbyracing.com/20mugt5jares.html

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Our fuel system is not "cheap" it's just designed for someone at a lower power level with the same components we use in all of our other systems.

That being said if you're planning on only making 600-750 on E85 our budget $1399 system would be ideal for you. If you have any questions about it or what we should do give me a call as we can custom tailor fuel systems to your application.

KINGPINracing

Established Member
Great topic. One of my next mods for my Paxton 12 GT. Any problems doing this on jack stands in the driveway? I worry about my bap running permanently.

bam2012@TBR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Great topic. One of my next mods for my Paxton 12 GT. Any problems doing this on jack stands in the driveway? I worry about my bap running permanently.

No problem at all installing a return fuel system on jack stands. I have done it in the past, I have installed a few jpc kits and a fore kit both are great products. I ran the jpc in my 12 and will be running the fore setup in my 14.

Torchy

Established Member
Agreed, good thread. Are there any write up's on install or vids floating around?

cb900f

Established Member
How many hours should it take a competent person to install one?

Depends on which kit and your skill level. Mine took quite some time as the fuel pump ring would not cooperate without the fuel ring pump tool. Makes a several hour job into a 5 min job. Highly recommended.

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
Depends on which kit and your skill level. Mine took quite some time as the fuel pump ring would not cooperate without the fuel ring pump tool. Makes a several hour job into a 5 min job. Highly recommended.

+1 for the fuel pump ring tool!
I can't justify spending the money on a fuel system yet. It would be nice to run E85 without having to worry about my fuel pump. But I'm pretty stuck on nitrous for my power adder and if I'm going to do any fuel system work, I should add a stand alone system for the kit.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the one thing you can justify spending $$ on is a fuel system, most important thing you can do for the car.

the jpc or our fore system at 1399 are both nice setups for the $$ and can save you a lot of $$ in the long run

Tx5.0

Established Member
Im looking at return systems now, Beef I don't see a system listed for 1399 on your site. Maybe I'm blind, but can you send a link?

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I love my fore fuel system. It wasn't the cheapest option but it was a breeze to install and everything works perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread