best auto tune?

DIB5.0

Established Member
I have several and the one i like best is from UPR. Jeremy Martorella tunes for them and it really is a nice smooth tune. VMP is also very good.

Bad Intention

Established Member
I would call and talk to couple different tunners and explain what you goals are see which one you feel has what you are looking for. I have only run Evo/Lund 93 tunes in my car but im very satisfied with the throttle response and shifting in my car.With Just 93 tune and Dr's i ran 11.97 @ 115.With my current mods I have run 11.57 and backed up next pass with 11.58.

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Who makes the best 93 oct tune for an auto?

you will get different opinions for a question like that..everyone has different goals and driving style for their vehicle..

my best advice to you is to look at a tuners background,qualifications and years of expereince.. there are tuners who have been tuning for many years,not so many years, do it as a sideline or do it as a livilyhood..do it as an individual or as part of a team..

call any tuner you are considering using and talk to him one on one..based on your conversation with him you can make an informed decision on who will be the right fit for you

I know that Rick spent hours perfecting his auto tunes on our 2011 5.0 GT..he didnt rush them .. when we was satisfied with them..then he offered them..

what we offer is a custom tuning expereince....if the intial tune is not quite what you wanted we will work with you to optimalize the tune for your criteria

if you would like to consult with Rick PM your # to me and I will have him call you to discuss yout tuning topions

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
I'm going 11.50's with my auto with a converter, exhaust, gears and tune.

Stock airbox, stock suspension, and a BFG drag radial (not a highly desired DR)

I'm more than happy with my tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread