Best 94-98 Cobra rear pictures

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
got it on here for the Termi's, how about the earlier SN-95? Post 'em up.

mine for now. new tag coming and new tires coming at some point. put in your tire and wheel size for everyone to know what they are looking at. Thanx.

100_0664.jpg

18 X 9.5's with 275 40's on the rear.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
wheels look small what size are they? i had 275's on my 97....
have to look for real rear shots bit this is what i had on my computer at work.

cobra-3.jpg

Last edited:

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
QUOTE]

they are 18 X 9.5's...what was on the car when I bought it and has 275's on them. want to go to 295 or if they will fit, 305's on them. it's also my camera...makes the car look more narrow and higher....kinda like a carnival mirror!!!

wow some wicked looking rides on here already!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!!!! that action shot of quikhuh is great!!

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
QUOTE]

they are 18 X 9.5's...what was on the car when I bought it and has 275's on them. want to go to 295 or if they will fit, 305's on them. it's also my camera...makes the car look more narrow and higher....kinda like a carnival mirror!!!

wow some wicked looking rides on here already!!!!! Nice!!!!!!!!!! that action shot of quikhuh is great!!

oh ok, i was like damn they look small, a camera will do that :rockon:

there's someone on here that has a sick ass sn-95, you'll know it when you see it, i believe they have the IRS exhaust on it....it's so sick looking.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
oh ok, i was like damn they look small, a camera will do that :rockon:

there's someone on here that has a sick ass sn-95, you'll know it when you see it, i believe they have the IRS exhaust on it....it's so sick looking.

wanna see it!!! mysteed above has one. I had the IRS in the back of my Bullitt when I had it, 3" mac exhaust, 315's it was sick from the back too. Love that look. Dunno if I would go thru all of it again on this car for an IRS but it does look bada$$ looking. hope to see some.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
download pics to photobucket or streetfire, then copy the img code link and copy and paste into your post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread